• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Someone to Roleplay with

Roleplaydreamer

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm new here and I wanted to request someone to role play with I have a lot of different fandoms I enjoy. Some of the fandoms I enjoy are
Hamilton
911 Lonestar
Law and Order SVU
Once Upon a Time
Disney Descendants
And Grey's Anatomy

I also like to create my own universes as well to roleplay things similar to 911 or the Chicago first responder series of shows.

I'm not very picky about sticking to Cannon or doing alternate universe the only thing I care about is that everyone is having fun and gets to enjoy exploring the characters they love. I'm available most weekends and on weekday evenings from around 5:00 until 10:00 p.m. Central Time. I am very responsive and willing to be creative. I enjoy letting off steam role playing to help with my anxiety. Let me know if anyone is interested in any of the fandoms listed above or if you have any questions about my role-playing Style. Or if you want to create your own Universe with me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back