• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for someone to roleplay The Doctor! :)

Taisa Blue

Hey there!  xD

I would like to find someone to roleplay the doctor, preferably someone who knows a lot about the show and can play a good doctor ( i don't mind which doctor you want to be! ) and reply with detail and be literate! ( it's okay if you're not a super roleplayer, just somebody who writes more than just one line, a paragraph and no *'s :) ) , to roleplay doctor who with my oc Companion! 

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this hahaha xD,

but yeah, hopefully somebody will like to roleplay this with me. Okay bye! <3 

Interested. Anymore information?

I know most about the 9th, 10th and 11th doctor and am nly just catching up with the 12th! ( i used to be a big whovian but then i lost the time to keep watching it, but thankfully now i have a lot of free time i am able to catch up on netflix and do plan on watching the ones before the ninthe) 

Choose whichever doctor you feel most comfortable playing and i will play an oc companion, we could create new monsters or fight original ones! It will be very fun, i won't be a mary sue so don't worry! If you have any questions feel free to let me know! Hah!

I would like to be the 10th.. or is he the 11th  thanks to the the special with John Hurt. Arghh I give up on following the order of these things basically I would like to roleplay as David Tennant's doctor. If you are still interested.

Well thats a hard question. I guess I would say that he is quite a know it all and is a little vain. However he is very compasionate and likes making jokes. He is also probably one of the more aggresive doctors.

I am literate, whats the joy in writing one line roleplays with no substance.

Well thats a hard question. I guess I would say that he is quite a know it all and is a little vain. However he is very compasionate and likes making jokes. He is also probably one of the more aggresive doctors.

Ok 

pmed you :)

did you get it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back