• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Someone to Role Play a MxF Anthromorphic (Furry) Romance (Will be Updating Constantly)

Catherine Walters

All about da wuv
Requirements:

· Good grammar and punctuation, a few mistakes is acceptable.

· At least one paragraph of 10 sentences bare minimum.

I’m looking to play a female anthro big cat or house cat depending on the setting. I have a few settings in mind:

· There are tribes of different species of big cats. Our two characters meet when hunting the same animal, injury to my character on accident. I’d be playing a Panther (Don’t judge the fact they don’t live in that type of habitat, shhh)

· City based where anthros and humans live side by side but interspecies sexual relations are looked down upon but our characters get together anyways. I’d be playing a normal house cat anthro.

· High school based anthros where they both meet and stuff.

I have one thing about anthros which is my take on it. It’s a mating system which I used no matter what type of fantasy role play. It’s based on the five senses:

• Smell: Their mate will smell intoxicating to them, they can't get enough of it
  • Sight: Their mate, no matter how others perceive them, will always be attractive to them.
  • Taste: Their mate, whether it be a lick, nip or bite will taste just like they smell, intoxicating
  • Hearing: Their mate's voice, will bring content, joy and other lovely things to them by just hearing their voice.
  • Touch: Any physical contact with their mate will send a warm feeling throughout their body.

Shoot me PMs or whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
New:

· Muse 1 is hiking and gets attacked by a feral wolf anthro. It’s kinda like a werewolf where the bite turns and Muse 2 which is another wolf anthro saves her.

· It’s inter-species between most preferably a cat anthro and a wolf anthro and the wolf’s pack despises the cat, causing tension amongst his/her pack.

From the rules of RPNation -

2. No Erotic/Extreme Gore Content - RpNation is not an Erotic Roleplay Site. This means users are not allowed to post any explicit erotic content on RpNation. This includes, but is not limited to both written words and images.

- No Sexual Roleplaying - Users of RpNation are not allowed to participate in sexual roleplaying under any situation on RpNation or other web spaces provided by RpNation. Users must not roleplay sexual acts in any roleplay even if warnings of mature content are provided. Roleplays that post explicit erotic content face immediate closure and all users involved will be dealt with accordingly.

- Encouraging Erotic Content - Users are not allowed to encourage the creation of erotic content on RpNation or other web spaces provided by RpNation. Users must refrain from allowing erotic content within their roleplays. Users must also avoid instructing other users to conduct in erotic roleplaying off-site or in their private messages/conversations.

- Extreme Gore - RpNation does allow non erotic adult content, but RpNation does not allow extreme descriptions of gore or violence. Users cannot post real-life photography of extreme gore or violence. Drawn extreme gore or violence can be posted, but must be placed in spoiler BBCode.

Rabbid said:
From the rules of RPNation -
2. No Erotic/Extreme Gore Content - RpNation is not an Erotic Roleplay Site. This means users are not allowed to post any explicit erotic content on RpNation. This includes, but is not limited to both written words and images.

- No Sexual Roleplaying - Users of RpNation are not allowed to participate in sexual roleplaying under any situation on RpNation or other web spaces provided by RpNation. Users must not roleplay sexual acts in any roleplay even if warnings of mature content are provided. Roleplays that post explicit erotic content face immediate closure and all users involved will be dealt with accordingly.

- Encouraging Erotic Content - Users are not allowed to encourage the creation of erotic content on RpNation or other web spaces provided by RpNation. Users must refrain from allowing erotic content within their roleplays. Users must also avoid instructing other users to conduct in erotic roleplaying off-site or in their private messages/conversations.

- Extreme Gore - RpNation does allow non erotic adult content, but RpNation does not allow extreme descriptions of gore or violence. Users cannot post real-life photography of extreme gore or violence. Drawn extreme gore or violence can be posted, but must be placed in spoiler BBCode.
I would've redirected them to a site that would allow for such a thing.

Users must also avoid instructing other users to conduct in erotic roleplaying off-site or in their private messages/conversations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back