• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for someone to play a male in a FxM romance rp

alien queen

Yeet Yeet
Hiya! I am looking for someone to play as a male to pair with one of my female characters!! All of my characters are from my own books/storylines so they are each already fleshed out and ready to go! Although, often times when I rp I don’t always follow my own storylines due to the fact I like to play around with different plot ideas, down below will be some plots that I have in mind!!

Anywho, I will not play a male unless we double, meaning I play your male love interest and you play mine, although I’d prefer to strictly play female characters please!

Rules:

1) no one liners (it doesn’t have to be long either just give me something to work with)
2) help me come up with ideas
3) uhh... that’s about it I think? I don’t really have many rules, although I do ask that you be able to handle dark/mature things seeing as that most of my content/storylines and character backstories can be triggering.

I’m super into angst, fluff, and romance. My rp types are mainly fantasy, slice of life, sci-fi and sometimes a combo of all of them.

I have mainly fantasy type characters, for more info on them you can PM me!

Plot ideas:
(In all of these my character is Person A)

Plot 1:
Person A is a forest spirit, she is terrified of humans due to being hunted down by them and having her species wiped out by hunters. One day, Person B (who is a hunter/woodsman) finds her out in the woods and he nurses her back to health and protects her from hunters and other dangers.
Sub plot:
Or this plot could take a much darker turn,
Person A, the forest spirit, ends up getting hunted down by person B and his hunting troop and they capture her. They decide to sell her on the black market to the highest bidder but Person B can’t go through with it in the end and he saves her and the two have to go on the run.

Plot 2:
Pirates!! Okay, this is one I absolutely adore because I love pirates,
But Person A ends up being a stowaway on a pirate ship for reasons that can be discussed. She remains hidden for a while until Person B, the pirate captain, finds her and essentially takes her as a captive. They start off hating each other but over time develop a strange bond and start to fall for each other. More details to be discussed in PMs.

Plot 3:
High school AU. Not really much to say about this one... depending on the character I use there are so many different ways to do this.

Plot 4:
Person A works as a stripper for a shady club in the slums, she hates her job but she’s desperate for money. Person B is someone who was forced into the club by a shitty friend but he happens to take a liking to Person A... however Person A absolutely despised Person B from the start.

Plot 5:
Person A starts working for Person B as a maid. Person B is a man known for his shady business in dealing with the mafia and is filthy rich. Person A is in an abusive relationship and she’s trying to find a way out but things are a bit complicated. Person A and Person B start to form a taboo romance and Person B takes matters into his own hands when Person A’s boyfriend goes too far.

These are a few ideas I have, I know they’re generic but they will all have sci-fi/fantasy elements thrown in, plus I have a few other ideas and I definitely want to hear your plots as well. I’m basically open to any plot as long as my characters can stay the way they are in a fantasy type setting and as long as there is angst and romance! Don’t be afraid to tell me ideas!

Hey alien Queen. Been a while. I love plot 2. I absolutely love pirates and even already have a pirate captain character.

Hiya! I am looking for someone to play as a male to pair with one of my female characters!! All of my characters are from my own books/storylines so they are each already fleshed out and ready to go! Although, often times when I rp I don’t always follow my own storylines due to the fact I like to play around with different plot ideas, down below will be some plots that I have in mind!!

Anywho, I will not play a male unless we double, meaning I play your male love interest and you play mine, although I’d prefer to strictly play female characters please!

Rules:

1) no one liners (it doesn’t have to be long either just give me something to work with)
2) help me come up with ideas
3) uhh... that’s about it I think? I don’t really have many rules, although I do ask that you be able to handle dark/mature things seeing as that most of my content/storylines and character backstories can be triggering.

I’m super into angst, fluff, and romance. My rp types are mainly fantasy, slice of life, sci-fi and sometimes a combo of all of them.

I have mainly fantasy type characters, for more info on them you can PM me!

Plot ideas:
(In all of these my character is Person A)

Plot 1:
Person A is a forest spirit, she is terrified of humans due to being hunted down by them and having her species wiped out by hunters. One day, Person B (who is a hunter/woodsman) finds her out in the woods and he nurses her back to health and protects her from hunters and other dangers.
Sub plot:
Or this plot could take a much darker turn,
Person A, the forest spirit, ends up getting hunted down by person B and his hunting troop and they capture her. They decide to sell her on the black market to the highest bidder but Person B can’t go through with it in the end and he saves her and the two have to go on the run.

Plot 2:
Pirates!! Okay, this is one I absolutely adore because I love pirates,
But Person A ends up being a stowaway on a pirate ship for reasons that can be discussed. She remains hidden for a while until Person B, the pirate captain, finds her and essentially takes her as a captive. They start off hating each other but over time develop a strange bond and start to fall for each other. More details to be discussed in PMs.

Plot 3:
High school AU. Not really much to say about this one... depending on the character I use there are so many different ways to do this.

Plot 4:
Person A works as a stripper for a shady club in the slums, she hates her job but she’s desperate for money. Person B is someone who was forced into the club by a shitty friend but he happens to take a liking to Person A... however Person A absolutely despised Person B from the start.

Plot 5:
Person A starts working for Person B as a maid. Person B is a man known for his shady business in dealing with the mafia and is filthy rich. Person A is in an abusive relationship and she’s trying to find a way out but things are a bit complicated. Person A and Person B start to form a taboo romance and Person B takes matters into his own hands when Person A’s boyfriend goes too far.

These are a few ideas I have, I know they’re generic but they will all have sci-fi/fantasy elements thrown in, plus I have a few other ideas and I definitely want to hear your plots as well. I’m basically open to any plot as long as my characters can stay the way they are in a fantasy type setting and as long as there is angst and romance! Don’t be afraid to tell me ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back