• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for someone to play a female in the story

J.A.M123456

Laugh, laugh, and laugh some more!
Hi everyone im new and i have a scenerio. Im open to other scenerios too.
Scenario:Two kingdoms and a queendom neighbor eachother. Each is ruled by a major monster faction. Dragon, vampire, werewolf. The dragon prince (me) has to marry soon. There is an underlying plot that will lead to me fleeing the kingdom and bringing you, my childhood friend and soom to be bride to hide until we can fix what has happened. Anything can happen.

My OC:5'9", 155 lbs, athletic, black hair and eyes that change colors. Tough and hard headed.

Your OC can be whatever you want just let me know if you're interested!!

Hi everyone im new and i have a scenerio. Im open to other scenerios too.
Scenario:Two kingdoms and a queendom neighbor eachother. Each is ruled by a major monster faction. Dragon, vampire, werewolf. The dragon prince (me) has to marry soon. There is an underlying plot that will lead to me fleeing the kingdom and bringing you, my childhood friend and soom to be bride to hide until we can fix what has happened. Anything can happen.

My OC:5'9", 155 lbs, athletic, black hair and eyes that change colors. Tough and hard headed.

Your OC can be whatever you want just let me know if you're interested!!

Love this plot! still accepting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back