• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for someone to enter into a relaxed RP

ChampionOfTheMorningStar

The lunatic Fringe
Okay Hi.

I am Flower, most call me that

I was on a lot over the summer I have brought down my RPing since then but would like to bump it up again. Just a bit.

I am looking for like 2-3 Rps. And they have to be good ones. I will spend a bit weeding through partners if I have to (Most RP's I do I do on trial. Like a couple posts to see if we work if not. We go our separate ways as friends)

My ideal partner is...

Someone who is creative,
and can add ideas

Someone with good writing skill, meaning someone who can give me a good length response without dragging on and on

Someone who is honest, and can tell me when an idea sucks (and why)

Hear me out, if you don't understand why I want something ask why don't just say 'no' we gotta work together.

Someone not too too stubborn, who will bend and shift ideas with me.

Respect, just be respectful it's not hard.

Be serious but not too serious, when people are 100% work and 0% play it frustrates me, I like to know there is a person on the other end not some sort of Rping robot.

A human, I've had partners take over everything and partners literally do everything to please me. I don't enjoy either.

Be able to play Male and Female and multiple characters, I do not like 1x1s with only 2 characters, like um hello? Am I missing something? Are there only me and one other person in this world?

Big no-nos (all of these have exceptions but 99.9% of the time it's a no from me)

Incest

abused / abuser (OF ANY KIND)

Anything anti - LGBTQ, racist, sexist etc. (no exceptions)

Settings I enjoy With a LITERATE Partner (Why is the bolded Flower? because some of these settings would suck with anything else) I do enjoy stereo-typical things, but we NEED original plots, I am going to say it: If you suck at writing creative and literate, and interesting characters DO NOT rp with me. Do not RP with me if your plots can be found in 60% of YA romance fiction because I will hate you and in the end you will hate me. Just pass ways, it's okay if you like to RP the 'he's a bad boy and she's a good girl who is shy' that's fine. I hate doing it. I NEED, some sort of twist.

We will figure out the twists together. That's fine.

The strike through indicate a low level of enthusiasm but something you may be able to spark me into if you have an idea

Bolded is high enthusiasm

Fantasy

Slice of life

Fandom (a compiled list can be found at my profile)

Romance

Tragedy

Dark

Horror (psychological mostly)

Nekos

Victorian

Castles/ mideval

Schools (magic and mundane.)

Hospitals.

etc.

Mini plot ideas:

Cinderella Male x Male but very much darker Taken, but a MxM dark fairtale is a good way to win my heart

Any sort of modern fairytale

..... other ideas indicated on pairings though I have mini ideas for most

Yours (please share)

Pairings (Non fandom) (Lot's designed with MXM in mind all could be modified to fit any arrangement) Bold is preference if present Doubing always available.

Ballet dancer x Football/ rugby player

Up and coming actor x very famous actor

nurse/doctor x patient

profiler x best friend who is also a serial killer/cannibal (Like Hannibal lector) (ideaish)

Cat person x dog person

Vampire x Human

Werewolf x human

Werewolf x werewolf

werewolf x vampire

Bestfreind x bestfreind

hospital patient x hospital patient

exiled royalty x warlord (idea in mind)

Heir/ heiress x artist

recent paraplegic
x massage/water therapist (idea)

Royalty x Servant

(modern) Slave x Master x Master

CI x Suspect

Fandom OTPS

Marvel

Loki/Tony

Charles/ Erik (First Class)

Charles / Loki

Loki/ Thor

Tony/ Bruce

Steve / Tony

Loki / Almost anyone

Hannibal NBC

Will/ Hannibal

White Collar

Neal / Clinton Jones

Neal / OC Male

Neal / peter / El

Orange is the New Black

Piper / Alex

Game Of thrones:

Danny / Drogo

Glee:

Kurt / Blaine

Kurt / OC Male

Torchwood :

Ianto / Jack

Star Trek :

Spock / Kirk

Tin Man :

Glitch / Cain

Artemis Fowl:

Artemis / Male OC

Merlin:

Merlin / Artur

Merlin / Gawain

Merlin / Male OC

Sherlock :

Sherlock / John

Lestrade / Mycroft

Sherlock / Male OC

Supernatural:

Dean / Cas

Criminal Minds

Spencer / Anyone (OC or other fandom)

Spencer / Morgan

Spencer / Hotch

Spencer / Emily

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in the Royalty x Servant plot. If you would like to rp with me then I'd request you to explain the plot in pm so that we can discuss further?

Kind of in love with your ideals (we think the same way edfjbkwsjfbe). Can we start a simple romance? If you dont mind, some sort of teen love or something? I'm up for almost anything (although im not part of many fandoms). :)

I love your ideas, they are marvelous! I also see alot of things that we share a interest in. Your comment on being a roleplaying robot made me laugh,because I've had many experiences where they didn't really seem too interested, only replying with little effort or drive. c: If you're still looking for a Roleplay, I'm your gal!

Hey. I like some Science Bros! and Space husbands... Haha. If you know what I'm talking about Star Trek and Avengers... I forget not all the nicknames are the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back