• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for someone to challenge me.

OctoGarden

Watering my seaweed.
Hello!

OctoGarden here,again! Let me just give you a bit of history. I've been off and on role playing for about 9 years now. I started on Yahoo Messenger just doing fly by night role plays with poorly constructed characters. Then I moved up to my first role play forum at Roleplay Gateway. It was great for the first couple years, I met a lot of people with similar interests and skill that reflected my own. Now, here I am at Rpnation. I've always been kind of stuck in romance type role plays, or all of my plots turn into romance at the end. I really want someone to help me break my mold, get out of this typical routine role play stuff that I've been doing for the past 9 years.

I've posted in the forum before that I'm easy. It's true, as long as I'm giving the plot in detail or I'm allowed research, I can take a setting, area, or plot and run with it. Alas, my writing skills are what I would consider mediocre. I want to be a better writer/role player. Please heeeeellllpppp!

Here are a few types of role play that I've been interested in trying:

Human struggle ( Drugs/alcohol)

Serial killers ( Maybe I play a serial killer and the other player is a cop)

Bounty Hunting

Supernatural

Hello! I would be interested in a Supernatural role play but I had a couple questions. How often do you post, how much do you post, and do you like to play males or females?

I TRY to make it a point to get on at least once a day. I've been able to do that this last week, and even more than once a day. I'd say I post often, 3-4 times if,like I said, I can.

I find that here lately I am able to write atleast 4 paragraphs at a time, more if I have a lot of information to go off of. It's easy for me to play both genders. Since I've been using Rp nation, I tend to be using a lot more male characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back