• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for someone of similar interest

InsaneTruth

Panda Hero
Hello I am Insane truth. I love to Rp though I do work a full time job and do schooling but that doesn't stop me from replying at least once a day.

I am Interested in Fantasy mostly though I can do modern from time to time.

What I will not do is Fandom, it's just not my cup of tea.

My only real requirements are that you never bunny my charrie, and you let me in on things thus helping with the plot.

I'd like to do something sort of cute and fluffy like a caretaker and a child, Like the child was orphaned or lost and just the hard road to recovering and having a happy life. Sort of a progression RP where there is room for not only development of a character but of a father child relationship. A strong bond or so on.

One such is a Dragon taking in a human or humanoid child. (this one I'd love to play the dragon)

A scientist picking up a hybrid child.

Werewolf trying to care for a human or vice versa.

Or just a couple adopting a young child from an orphanage.

Please Pm or reply to this thread if you want to RP, I am flexible and willing to change idea's.

Hello there. My name is Zonarch. I am quite interested in a possible rp. Though there are a few questions.

First, what does "bunny my charrie" mean?

And second, to what end are you willing to discuss the plot? Revolving around the general theme you've mentioned.

Well Zonarch bunnying is when you control the other persons char. Like you control their actions clothing how they react stuff like that. I'd be glad to RP with you would you like me to start a message so we can sort out minor details before starting? And we can change almost anything. I really just want a bonding developmental rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back