• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for some RP partners! [Dead Thread]

cheysecake

Big Gay Fool
hi there !! thanks so much for taking a look at my thread ! call me chey. i'm 18, going on 19 next month, and i've been roleplaying since i was about 9, i think. i've been taking a bit of a break from roleplaying as of late, however, but i've had a lot of free time recently, and i can't stand having nothing to do, so i thought i'd try looking for a few roleplay partners !

rules !

∞ i refuse to roleplay anything of a nsfw nature regardless of the characters used, so please don't ask at all.
∞ i won't get on your case about proper grammar so long as i can understand what you're writing, but i do appreciate using it !
∞ please give me something to work with ! i tend to write a lot when i get inspired, but you don't have to match my length ! just please avoid one liners.
∞ i love conversing outside of roleplays, so never be afraid to strike up a conversation ! i don't bite !
∞ i strongly prefer using discord for roleplaying purposes ! not necessarily a rule, but something to keep in mind !

what i'm looking for !
psychonauts.
i've been on a psychonauts kick lately (so pumped for the second game !), so i'm mostly searching for any fellow fans of the game who would be interested in roleplaying it with me. i'd prefer to have canon characters involved, but ocs are okay as well, just as long as we're not completely ditching the canons
!
i can play as just about anyone, really ! i love all of the characters, but i would really love to play as raz. if you could play as sasha, edgar or fred, i'd love that.
i love toying with alternate universes and stuff like that, so i'd be ecstatic if we could incorporate that into the roleplay somehow, or even plot one of our own !
i'm totally cool with ships as well ! i personally love raz x lili and sasha x milla (i can play as either character in both ships, doesn't matter one bit to me -- strictly innocent ship stuff with raz and lili, though), but i'm down for trying almost anything else, too ! can't be gross or illegal, though. no thank you.

a crossover of some sort.
if you're not familiar with psychonauts, that's perfectly fine ! i also ADORE crossovers, so i'd be more than willing to roleplay one of those as well !
if you don't know what a crossover is, it's basically when you mix one fandom universe with another, ooor if you take one fandom character and put them in a different fandom universe. i've done it many times before, and it's one of my absolute favorite things to roleplay. admittedly, my ideas for crossovers are kind of... unconventional, but if you're willing to hear me out, keep reading !
i've also been on a huge zombie kick lately, particularly with the walking dead games. i've really been wanting to play as raz lately, though, so here's where the crossover comes in... i'd love to toss him into the walking dead game universe and see how that plays out ! i've played all three games, and i'm fine with the roleplay taking place in any season. i can play as almost any TDGW character, too, but i'd love it if you were able to play as lee, kenny [s1 or s2], luke or javi.

i'm also down for just tossing a bunch of random fandom characters into a random situation and seeing how that plays out, too ! really, i'm fine with almost any kind of crossover situation, i love them. if by any chance you're still reading and you're interested, thank you and please message me for more info !

Last edited:
Hi!! I'm curious to see if you want to RP with me? I'm not knowledgeable about Psychonauts, but I am into learning about what it's about and its characters! Thank you for your time :)

hello there! we could try something if you're interested! could you pm me so we can discuss? thanks for taking an interest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back