• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for some rp partners! am also open to starting a group rp!

Gus Porter

Hey there!
My name is Augustus I go by Gus.... At least on here I do lol. I am a 26 year old man and use he/him or They/Them pronouns either works for me!
I am new around here but I have been doing RP's for quiet a long time like umm 10 or so years wow how time flies. Anyways back onto the good stuff.

I am looking for some Rp's I mosltly do 1x1 Rp's But am up for a small group as well if people want.
So what kind of rp would I be interested in?
Well we will start by saying I love, love and like romance in my RP's generally.
I like fantasy.
Sci Fi
Modern Slice of life.
slice of life in any setting.

Fandoms I would like to play in!
* = most excited for.

The owl house
harry potter/wizarding world*
ATLA/ LOK*
lost in space.*
Percy Jackson
Marvel/Dc
Sweet tooth

I am up for playing some cannon characters but also really like just having OC's living in the worlds of the fandoms.

I like to play teen to young adults. Though I Typically play teen characters from like 14-18.

Right Now I have an Idea for a sci fi game where our characters would be on like Mars or the Moon something like that they would be kids of some of the employees of a mining colony. Then from there I have a lot of ideas from where it could go.
Like one Idea is some type of Catastrophe happens like a meteor shower or some kind of breakdown or something leaving characters and possibly a few others to try and survive/ rebuild and such.

Or the Mining colony is managed by some corupt and morally questionable and our characters are trying to find a way to fight back.

Anyways i am not sure what else to say here. but feel free to comment or message me if you would like to talk about starting an RP or just Chat!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back