• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for some RP <3

I'll do f x m. If it comes to steamy situations we'll take it off RPN as to not break rules. If they're underlined, that signifies the role I'd prefer. I can play multiple characters. I really prefer to play female characters, but can play male background/non-important characters. The ones with * are one's I'd really love to do. I love doing a lot of rps, so technically they're all still open even if in progress!

Vampire x werewolf

Vampire x hunter

Werewolf x human

Werewolf x hunter

Demon x human

Angel (can be fallen)x human

Pirate x mermaid(or merman)

Superhero x villian

Fairy tale descendant x villain descendant

Mutant x human

Detective x Criminal

Extraterrestrial being x human

Extraterrestrial being x astronaut

*SHIELD agent x SHIELD agent

SHIELD agent x Villian

SHIELD agent x normal

Others:

Zombie apocalypse

*Harry Potter

*Sword Art Online

*ALFheim Online

*Gun Gale Online

*SHIELD/Marvel

Fallout 4​

Last edited by a moderator:
AkabaneKitsune said:
Hello, I found myself interested in the Demon x human. Is there any plot you had in mind?
If you have any ideas pm me about it! I don't have anything particular in mind.

I just joined so the pms will have to wait until I get it unlocked. But aside form the Demon x Human I'm willing to do the following as well.

Vampire x werewolf

Vampire x hunter

Werewolf x human

Werewolf x hunter

I can play any character, any role. ^^

AkabaneKitsune said:
I just joined so the pms will have to wait until I get it unlocked. But aside form the Demon x Human I'm willing to do the following as well.
Vampire x werewolf

Vampire x hunter

Werewolf x human

Werewolf x hunter

I can play any character, any role. ^^
oo sweet. I'll do any. You can choose! Umm. If you don't want to wait we can do a separate forum.

I would definately be interested in the anything with vampire werewolves or the fallen angels. But i am new so I will have to wait to pm you. Hah

Ravensmikey said:
I would definately be interested in the anything with vampire werewolves or the fallen angels. But i am new so I will have to wait to pm you. Hah
alrighty that's fine! Thanks for taking the time to look!

I am interested in:

Superhero x villian

Zombie apocalypse (Need to discussion though. Sorry)

Anime RP's

And Fallout 4

Zaxs said:
I am interested in:
Superhero x villian

Zombie apocalypse (Need to discussion though. Sorry)

Anime RP's

And Fallout 4
Alright, message me if you want to talk about them or any in particular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back