• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Some Partners

MelodyRain

Life happens
Hiya everyone! It's Melody here!

I'm looking for some 1x1 partners, obviously. However, I'm rather...particular. and by that I mean if you're gonna do this, you need to be on often and this is gonna need to be a long-term sort of thing.

If you don't fit those criteria, don't bother posting a reply here. You'll just be wasting both our time.

So what are some things I wanna do? Mostly fantasy of course!

I can do:

NekoxNeko

DemonxVampire

AvianxAvian

NekoxHuman

AvianxHuman

And some other! Just ask me and maybe I'll be okay with doing it.

Also, I like Pokémon, Legend of Zelda, Durarara, Black Butler, and probably some others. Again, just ask me and I'll let you know.

CalebLee said:
I could do Legend of Zelda...Would this work?
Sure! However, I've only played Skyward Sword and A Link Between Worlds, but I've watched playthroughs of Majora's Mask and Wind Waker.

I have completed OOT and played a little bit of MM. But they are kind of the same...soooo....maybe majoras mask?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back