• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for some partners!

LoreleiClayy

After an extremely long hiatus, I'm back and looking for partners.

»Preferences

- At least two replies a day. I have a job with a variating schedule so my replies might be a little spotty sometimes and I definitely understand if its the same for you. Just let me know as I will let you know :)

-Please write at least a paragraph for a reply. Me and one lines despise one another and I don't think that'll ever change. I usually respond with one to three paragraphs depending on what I have to work with.

-MxF only please. I support the LGBT community but its not my cup of tea.

-Face Claims. Please use real ones like celebs and whatnot. I like anime but I don't like to roleplay as anime characters. It just kind of ruins it for me, I guess. Ah well.

-Mary/Gary-Sues. Please..Just..Dont. My characters always have quirks that make them more than just the pretty face claim I choose. Depth is key in a roleplay for me and call me stingy but I won't accept anything less.

-On a final note, I like more than just romace in my rp's. I like for them to have action, danger and hell even a little political talk is welcome. Just keep it interesting. No need to join them at the hip forever and always in perfect world, I want conflict dammit!

»Plots, Fandoms, Pairings and Whatnot

-The first plot is loosely based on the show Tyrant and its a craving of miiine ^.^ Im so in love with Barry Al-Fayeed its sad /.\ but anywho, onward towards the plot! It is about (Me) the daughter of an advisor to a middle eastern(Or somewhere else, we can discuss it further) dictactor who runs from the violence and an arranged marriage at 16 to become a lawyer in America and returns at 23 for her eldest brothers wedding to an heiress with her friend. While she is there, her father attempts to match her with the dictators son(Partner) but she refuses. This causes a strain between the dictator and her family, leading to a fatal threat towards them unless she stays and fulfills the marriage they had arranged before she ran. //Now for this we would brainstorm on country names and whatnot. We can double up on this one too. Im hoping for a least a little bit of political discussion between the characters because she will be knowledgeable of their laws,etc, danger because of where they are and a rocky relationship between the two characters at first(Sarcasm is a must :3)

-Fandoooms!

+Teen Wolf

+Game of Thrones

+Pretty Little Liars

+Sons of Anarchy(Pretty Please? Lol)

+Weeds

+Skins(Only through season one though :( )

+The Walking Dead

*I've been itching to make O.C's for some of these so Canons or OC's are fine with me :)

-Pairings!

+Servant/Royal

+Knight/Lady or Princess

+Daughter of a gang leader or crime family boss/ Son of either of the same

+Good girl/Bad boy or vice versa

+Assassin/Assassin

+Assassin/Target

+Werewolf/Human (I love Teen Wolf, nuff said lol)

+Siren/Human

+Villain/Hero (Not necessarily super heroes, either)

*Why my brain chose now to run out of pairing ideas, I have no clue buut I'm very open to other ideas and strongly encourage them.

So yep, thats what Im looking for, hopefully some lovely people will respond! Thanks for reading my ramblings!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there! Hope you have a good day/evening/morning, who knows with all these time zones?

Anyway~ I am interested in Servant X Royal or Knight X Princess/Lady~ Feel free to PM me!

~Crystal ^^

Hello. Just browsing for some new partners and saw this post. I'm fairly certain that I can abide by your rules and I'd be interested in the second plot or any other ideas. I'm trying to challenge my writing so I'm completely open to most ideas you may want to try. Anyway, if you'd like send me a PM and we can try doing a story.

Hey, I saw that a fandom of your's is Teen Wolf and Werewolfs xD Anyway I have some Idea's about a Teen Wolf fandom Rp or Werewolf/girl if you're interested. I was actually going to use it in this Teen wolf fan fiction i'm planning on writing pretty soon.

Hey! I can see that I wasn't the first person here, but I still have an interest in some of these. Pretty much from Good girl/ Bad guy to Siren/ Human looks pretty cool to me.

I have a few plot ideas and some fandoms that we can talk about. I'm rusty on my Game Of Thrones and SOA but my Walking Dead. I would like to work with you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back