• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for some partners! ♫

Lillie Summers

Blooming Flower
It is nice to meet you, friend!
giphy.gif

I am Summer! Perhaps we could become Roleplay partners?

About Me
My name is Summer or Lillie and I am a twenty year old gal from Massachusetts in the United States of America. I would like to thank you for clicking on this topic with hopes that we may become Roleplay partners in the near future! I imagine that you want to know a little bit about me, but I am absolutely horrible about talking about myself. For that very reason, I summarized all information I believe to be relevant below:

• I have about 8+ years of Roleplay experience from forums, chat clients, video games, and so on.
  • I'm comfortable with all mediums of Roleplay whether it'd be RPNation's forums or PMs, Skype, Discord, etc.
  • Generally speaking, I'm a fairly laid-back person who usually posts about once or twice a week.
  • I match the length of my partner whether they use one-liners or multiple paragraphs. I'm friendly to all writing styles!
  • I'm not interested in any adult content, so don't come to me looking for it.
  • I work full-time and have somewhat serious ADD, so patience is a must with me.
  • I prefer to play male characters, but I will happily play female, transgender, and ambiguous characters as well!
  • I usually use anime-related imagery when creating my characters and I do not like to change this.
  • I like to use NPCs and multiple characters, but I will never ask my Roleplay partner to do the same.
  • While I prefer to write F/F, I'm equally comfortable with writing M/F and M/M.
  • I'm down for romance, but I don't want it to be a priority. Plot first, pairings second.
Partner Expectations
I have very few "expectations" for a Roleplay partner as I am comfortable writing with any age, gender identity, writing style, and at any rate that my partner is comfortable with. Despite this, however, there ARE a few things that I do specifically search for such as:

• Someone who does not Roleplay in "text speak" and uses relatively proper grammar.
  • Someone who is patient with me and is understanding in the case that I need to pause or even drop the Roleplay.
  • Someone that is willing to chat with me out of character (even better if they want to plot with me!).

My Roleplay Ideas

After a concerning situation occurs at home, Muse A is sent to live with distant relatives on an island off of the coast of Japan. Immediately after arriving on the island, Muse A is discriminated against for their African, Hispanic, Native American, or Hawaiian heritage. In spite of this, however, a mysterious entity on the island takes an interest in Muse A. It isn't long before Muse A is tormented by nightmares of an impeding storm that is to destroy the island and kill all of residents. Given only a few months to prepare him or herself, Muse A sets out to stop the supernatural forces that threaten their new home. Luckily for them, Muse A will find some new allies and abilities along the way. This plot can be slightly altered so that Pokemon or Persona are involved, but it is initially focused on the idea that the primary protagonists have supernatural abilities.

In the distant future, most of Earth was destroyed as a result of flooding, tsunamis, and other water-related natural disasters. What is believed to be the last of humanity can be found on a massive submarine that combs the ocean floors. The sky hasn't been witnessed in centuries, troublemakers are exiled to drown at sea, and many have lost their sanity while confined within the submarine's walls. When a ragtag group of individuals are suddenly exiled for some reason or another, they expect to find an immediate watery grave. What they find instead, however, is a surprising amount of life that was beyond their wildest imaginations. This plot contains some fantasy aspects, but that is entirely optional.

After failing to stop Salem, Team RWBY is separated once more and the world is thrust in turmoil. Grimm massacre civilians by the thousands and humanity begins to dwindle as years pass. Decades later, the separated members of Team RWBY struggle to stay afloat in the lifestyle that they currently live. Will they be continue their struggle or are they destined to live happily never ever? Spoilers and canonical characters will be present. OCs will be welcomed. I have ideas for this AU that I will happily share in PMs!

After sacrificing their own life in order to defeat Grima, a certain brilliant tactician finds him or herself floating in a void and are given a proposal by Grima: if they can slay someone with the same value as their own life, they may return to the world of living. Who else would make a better target than the wise dragon ruler of Valla who managed to unite the warring kingdoms of Hoshido and Nohr? Spoilers and canonical characters from both games will be present. OCs are welcomed.

Fandoms

• RWBY
  • Pokemon
  • The "Tales Of" Series
  • Persona
  • Harvest Moon
  • Rune Factory
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening
  • Fire Emblem: Fates
Interested?
If you're interested, then leave a message here in the thread or drop a PM in my inbox! I'll get back to you as soon as possible! I should warn that if you simply leave a message that says "I'm interested in your interest check" or "RP?" without any context as to what you are interested in, then you will be immediately ignored. Please state your interest and preferred Roleplay medium when leaving a message whether it be in my inbox or here on the thread, thank you! And thank you for reading!

The RWBY One and the FA Awakening x Fates would be fun, although i use OCs, and i've only played Awakening for FA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back