• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for some partners

Obverse

Unlucky Member
I'm looking for some partners who can do RPs that are anything at all excluding fandoms or wolf packs. I am open to plots you may have and I'd like to keep it PG-13. My time zone is GMT+1. Thank you!

I don't have any idea's in mind for something Supernatural. But for Futuristic I 'might' depending on what you mean by futuristic.

OK, two ideas off an adopt-a-plot place. They aren't mine but I like them.

1) "Reality TV is pressing even more heavily on the boundaries of what constitutes a human right. One particular TV show prowls the streets at night, looking for homeless people. If they find someone, they are kidnapped, drugged, given a makeover and stuck in a posh 'Big Brother' house to live the endlessly narcissistic life that is forced upon them for the rest of eternity. The general population of course see this as doing these people a favour."

Maybe one character would be one of the people in the reality show. The other could actual be a controller who changes his/her mind about it, maybe because of a family member, and joins with rebels to break apart one of these 'reality towns'. More of these places could be busted and the country plunged into war because reality TV provides 25% of the country's income. Plus the government has been hiding some dirty secrets as many of the forced participants aren't actually living in poverty or some of the kids aren't orphans really but have been ripped apart from their family, and prisoners taken from other countries etc.

2)The next one is pretty generic but it has me excited because it can include action. "The government has everyone under control. Everyone wakes up at the same time, eats at the same time, and even showers at the same time. But [name] is different. Somehow, s/he is able to resist the government's control. If the government finds out, though, s/he will be killed. [name] must hide from the government." I was thinking that there are two people like this, and together they need to keep on the run and try to end this control, after finding some other people like them. The thing that makes everyone act the same is put in the water supply, but these two people have gotten water from somewhere else so are free. If it's OK, perhaps we could make it MXF and incorporate romance?

So that's the two. We could to both, just one, or neither. But I have to play female.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back