• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for some new roleplays for my new laptop!

helennunies

About me

• I'm new to this site, but definitely not new to role playing.
  • I have been role playing for about 6 years.
  • I'm a female
  • I play any pairings, be it MxM, FxF or MxF, however, when playing a MxM or FxF pairing, I will most likely end up being a bit of a uke/submissive when it comes to anything romantic and such. Also, in the MxF pairing, I'd rather play the female role, though a seme female partner can get me to play a uke male.
  • I don't have a standard post length. I usually reply whatever I'm given. However, I really don't enjoy having to post more than 4-5 paragraphs at a time. This gets confusing or the role play moves on without the other character which usually turns into a whole god-modding situation.
  • I'd love to say I'm super active, but that's only on the weekend. On the weekdays, I'll probably only be on after 6pm Eastern Time Zone, at which point I'll be active, so if you're on at that time, great, we can role play back and forth a bit. If not, one reply a day, it is.
  • I don't mind if it takes a little while for you to reply, but please try your best to be active. I'd rather you be on at least once a day to reply, but I understand life gets in the way.

What I'd like you to do

Well, this will be a short section

• Please, try to use proper grammar and spelling. I understand we all mess up, as I do too. However, I don't have a post length requirement so I'm a bit of a stickler for no txt tlkin and all that. But I understand spelling and grammar mistakes. Just try your best :) . We all learn somewhere.

• Be as active as you're comfortable being. If this is one post every 2 days, that's fine. Just let me know if you'll be gone for longer than a week or so, or I'll think you're done role playing with me.

• Role play in PM's with me. I suppose I'll try a couple thread role plays, but, I'm new here. I'm not exactly sure how they work, to be honest.

• Work with me and I'll work with you.

• Try your best to have fun!

So, on to the good stuff!

Fandoms (At least I think that's what they are)

• Harry Potter (Pairings or OC's)

• Orange Is The New Black (Not sure if this is a fandom, but it sounds like it would be super fun. OC's, most likely)

• Walking Dead (OC's)

• Percy Jackson

• Hunger Games

• Ranger's Apprentice (love you forever if you know what this is)

• Vampire Academy

• Any other's you'd like to do that I can't think of at the moment and have seen/watched

Pairings (Hopefully this is the right word)

I'm going to bold the part I'd like to play in the pairing, of course, keeping in mind my pairing/romance tips I gave in my about me, things can be switched about

If I put a * next to it, I'm really looking for this pairing and will love you forever if you do it with me.

These are in no way just limited to what I have put down. This is just a basis and ideas type of thing.

• Vampire x Human **

• Werewolf x Human

• Werewolf x Vampire

• Scientist x Test subject

• Mater x Slave/Pet **

• Delinquent x Good girl/boy **

• Kidnapper x Kidnapped **

• Jock x Nerd

• Landlord x Tenant

• Mental Doctor x Mental Patient

• Crime Boss x Person Who's New In Town

• Best friends

• Teacher/Tutor x Student **

• Any others you'd like to do that I can't think of :)

*chants* Vampire Academy, VA, VA, VA!

Hello! I'd be interested in a VA RP. Do you do romance RPs? (I'm a sucker for those).

Hey, I can do any of the fandoms as you like (I know what Ranger's Apprentice is, read all of them). If I had to choose personal preference I'd say I enjoy Ranger's apprentice. Otherwise for original pairings I can do Kidnapper x Kidnapped, Master x Slave, Delinquent x Good Girl, and Crime Boss x New in Town. All of which interest me and as of now I can't pm quite yet so it may require a day or so before I would be able to get it on over to you.

Lapis said:
*chants* Vampire Academy, VA, VA, VA!
Hello! I'd be interested in a VA RP. Do you do romance RPs? (I'm a sucker for those).
That sounds like a plan to me. I love having romance in a roleplay. I'll PM you.

Create said:
Hey, I can do any of the fandoms as you like (I know what Ranger's Apprentice is, read all of them). If I had to choose personal preference I'd say I enjoy Ranger's apprentice. Otherwise for original pairings I can do Kidnapper x Kidnapped, Master x Slave, Delinquent x Good Girl, and Crime Boss x New in Town. All of which interest me and as of now I can't pm quite yet so it may require a day or so before I would be able to get it on over to you.
It sounds like we have a lot in common, then :) I can PM you in a few minutes, if you'd like, so we can discuss this further?

I have PMed everyone who has replied. And yes, to everyone who has asked, I am still looking for more roleplays. I have no life... well that's not true, but you can never have too many as people like to disappear, for some reason.

hi! i'm also new here. (: and i'd be interested in teacher/tutor x student.

i don't have the ability to send PMs right now, so please feel free to reach out to me!

Last edited by a moderator:
kidwell said:
hi! i'm also new here. (: and i'd be interested in teacher/tutor x student.
i don't have the ability to send PMs right now, so please feel free to reach out to me!
I will PM you momentarily

Kiroshiven said:
I was skipped over. :( oh well.
Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I'll PM you right now. Things got a bit overwhelming last week with my older brother coming in from Ohio for the week and some news about my grandfather who's been my father since I was little. PMing you now.

Hey! I'm up for doing either a Walking Dead fandom or the pair Delinquent x Good girl/boy if you are still looking for partners :)

Hey there! I'm Britt. Yo. Hey.

This is exciting <3 Hello! I'd be up for a fxf(gxg) HP roleplay with you! But also I'd be open to more topics as well. c: We all need a little diversity in our lives, lol. Orange is the New Black sounds pretty fun. I'll also do TWD and Percy Jackson. c: whatever you feel like doing. xx

seraphiclungs said:
Hey there! I'm Britt. Yo. Hey.
This is exciting <3 Hello! I'd be up for a fxf(gxg) HP roleplay with you! But also I'd be open to more topics as well. c: We all need a little diversity in our lives, lol. Orange is the New Black sounds pretty fun. I'll also do TWD and Percy Jackson. c: whatever you feel like doing. xx
Sure! Harry Potter or OITNB sounds fun! PM me if you still want to. Sorry it took so long to get back to you, I hadn't seen your message.

RANGER'S APPRENTICE IS MY LIFE!!! I literally found a role-playing site just to role-play RA so if you still want to, I will gladly partake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back