• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For Some New Role Play Partners (1x1's)

helennunies

About me

• I joined the site this time last year, but have had a lot of family issues. I still consider myself new.
  • I have been role playing for about 7 years.
  • I'm a female (clearly)
  • I play any pairings, be it MxM, FxF or MxF, however, when playing a MxM or FxF pairing, I will most likely end up being a bit of a uke/submissive when it comes to anything romantic and such. Also, in the MxF pairing, I'd rather play the female role, though a seme female partner can get me to play a uke male.
  • I don't have a standard post length. I usually reply whatever I'm given. However, I really don't enjoy having to post more than 4-5 paragraphs at a time. This gets confusing or the role play moves on without the other character which usually turns into a whole god-modding situation.
  • I'd love to say I'm super active, but that's only on the weekend. On the weekdays, I'll probably only be on after 6pm Eastern Time Zone, at which point I'll be active, so if you're on at that time, great, we can role play back and forth a bit. If not, one reply a day, it is.
  • I don't mind if it takes a little while for you to reply, but please try your best to be active. I'd rather you be on at least once a day to reply, but I understand life gets in the way.

What I'd like you to do

Well, this will be a short section

• Please, try to use proper grammar and spelling. I understand we all mess up, as I do too. However, I don't have a post length requirement so I'm a bit of a stickler for no txt tlkin and all that. But I understand spelling and grammar mistakes. Just try your best :) . We all have to learn and grow sometime.

• Be as active as you're comfortable being. If this is one post every 2 days, that's fine. Just let me know if you'll be gone for longer than a week or so, or I'll think you're done role playing with me.

• Role play in PM's with me. I suppose I'll try a couple thread role plays, but, I'm still quite new with everything here. I'm not exactly sure how they work, to be honest.

• Work with me and I'll work with you.

• Try your best to have fun!

So, on to the good stuff!

Fandoms (At least I think that's what they are)

• Harry Potter (Pairings or OC's)

• Orange Is The New Black (Not sure if this is a fandom, but it sounds like it would be super fun. OC's, most likely)

• Walking Dead (OC's)

• Percy Jackson

• Hunger Games

• Ranger's Apprentice (love you forever if you know what this is)

• Vampire Academy

• Any other's you'd like to do that I can't think of at the moment and have seen/watched

Pairings (Hopefully this is the right word)

I'm going to bold the part I'd like to play in the pairing, of course, keeping in mind my pairing/romance tips I gave in my about me, things can be switched about

If I put a * next to it, I'm really looking for this pairing and will love you forever if you do it with me.

These are in no way just limited to what I have put down, so if you have any ideas yourself please let me know. This is just a basis and ideas type of thing.

• Vampire x Human **

• Werewolf x Human

• Werewolf x Vampire

• Scientist x Test subject

• Mater x Slave/Pet **

• Delinquent x Good girl/boy **

• Kidnapper x Kidnapped **

• Jock x Nerd

• Landlord x Tenant

• Mental Doctor x Mental Patient

• Crime Boss x Person Who's New In Town

• Teacher/Tutor x Student **

• Any others you'd like to do that I can't think of :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a small plot in mind using some of your pairings. Could you PM me if you'd be interested?

I'm a big Harry Potter fan, and a huge fan of Severus snape. Also love vampire academy, I have all the books although I'm not done with them (I'm on the second one) but I also LOVE the movie

I'd be up for Harry Potter or Percy Jackson pairings if you're up for doubling ^*

Perhaps a mixture of the Crime Boss x Person Who's New In Town and Vampires/Werewolves would lead to something interesting. Pairing these things together makes me think about Hellsing in a way, but of course the RP would go way differently. (You don't have to know what Hellsing is, just know it involves Vampires, Supernatural things, etc.)

We don't have to do these pairings exactly, but it's a start for a brainstorm.

Perhaps a mixture of the Crime Boss x Person Who's New In Town and Vampires/Werewolves would lead to something interesting. Pairing these things together makes me think about Hellsing in a way, but of course the RP would go way differently. (You don't have to know what Hellsing is, just know it involves Vampires, Supernatural things, etc.)

We don't have to do these pairings exactly, but it's a start for a brainstorm.

Sounds like fun! Would you like to PM me?

I'm interested in Harry Potter, Percy Jackson or Vampire Academy. Shoot me a pm so we can talk about plot if you are still in need of partner :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back