• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for some new one on ones

CharlieBradbury

|Introduction|

I finally got a new laptop so I can now roleplay on site, so I figured I'd get a new one on one thread up!

I'm 19 years old, turning 20 in October. I work right now, so if I'm not on, I'm at work. My favorite holiday is Halloween, my favorite color is mint green, and favorite Easter candy is Cadbury creme eggs. I'm pretty chill and laid back and I love to get to know my partners so feel free to chat with me, but don't blow up my skype, ect. If I don't respond, like I said, I'm busy.

|What I'm Looking For|

I'm mainly looking for people who can give me one paragraph minimum. I'll be honest with you, I'm probably not going to want to read a novel, 5 paragraphs is a good size, 8 is pushing it. Don't push yourself to write a lot, write enough that I can get a reply, or write what you think is relevant, but don't go overboard if you can try. =)

I'd like to know that you know the difference between your, and you're, and that you can use words properly, at least, for the most part. I'm not asking for perfection, just that you type something that I can understand.

Please make posts I can reply to, don't stop if there isn't any interaction, or any way for me to be able to insert my character. That defeats the purpose of roleplaying if I can't write you a decent reply.

I will roleplay in PMs. I prefer it simply because it's easier to keep track. I can roleplay in the forums, but to be honest, I don't wanna. Lol.

Talk to me. I want to make friends on here, and the only way to do that is to chat.

That's all. Pretty simple stuff, hopefully there will be a lot of replies. =) Thank you for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back