• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Looking for some long-term and active partners!

Fullmetal32

What doesn't kill you simply makes you stranger.
About Me

Rules & Preferences

Fandoms

Hi! You can call me J. I've been with the site for a few months now and I have been role playing for the same amount of time. I may be inexperienced, but I consider myself good at it. I may be twenty, but I will RP with anyone 13-30. (Sorry grandma, I love you!) Anyway, if you are interested in RPing with me please finish reading the rest of the tabs. I am in the central time zone, so if you want to RP please comment your timezone so I'm not waiting for three hours for your next post and then find out it was like four in the morning there.

I AM NOT AGAINST ONE LINERS! It happens, normally when you can't think of some long, eloquent, book to put into every single post. I require at least a paragraph, short paragraphs sometimes, and maybe a couple one liners sprinkled on top here or there. Good grammar and spelling is required 100% of the time. how dos dis fel, huh? It hurts to look at, it hurts to try and read, and it was very painful to type. Punctuation and capitalization is also required. I am okay with romance, and sex as long as it is faded to black. I require that you respect and follow the site's rules as well. If you lose interest in an RP, please tell me, I won't think less of you and I won't think your rude. I'll most likely take as respect so I'm not left hanging on a reply. If I say I have lost interest, don't be offended, just deal with it and move on. On to preferences! I really like playing dark and sometimes demented characters with emotional backgrounds and sad moments. My favorite category is Modern/Realistic. Here are the pairings I am willing to do depending on my mood. Angel x Demon Angel x Fallen Angel Angel x Human Egyptian god x Human Demon x Demon Demon X Human Slice of Life Anime RP High school friend x High school friend Teacher x Student Message me with another idea if you have one and if I reply, I'm interested and if not, I'm not interested.

I do not role play fandoms.. this tab is pointless.

About Me

Rules & Preferences

Fandoms

Hi! You can call me J. I've been with the site for a few months now and I have been role playing for the same amount of time. I may be inexperienced, but I consider myself good at it. I may be twenty, but I will RP with anyone 13-30. (Sorry grandma, I love you!) Anyway, if you are interested in RPing with me please finish reading the rest of the tabs. I am in the central time zone, so if you want to RP please comment your timezone so I'm not waiting for three hours for your next post and then find out it was like four in the morning there.

I AM NOT AGAINST ONE LINERS! It happens, normally when you can't think of some long, eloquent, book to put into every single post. I require at least a paragraph, short paragraphs sometimes, and maybe a couple one liners sprinkled on top here or there. Good grammar and spelling is required 100% of the time. how dos dis fel, huh? It hurts to look at, it hurts to try and read, and it was very painful to type. Punctuation and capitalization is also required. I am okay with romance, and sex as long as it is faded to black. I require that you respect and follow the site's rules as well. If you lose interest in an RP, please tell me, I won't think less of you and I won't think your rude. I'll most likely take as respect so I'm not left hanging on a reply. If I say I have lost interest, don't be offended, just deal with it and move on. On to preferences! I really like playing dark and sometimes demented characters with emotional backgrounds and sad moments. My favorite category is Modern/Realistic. Here are the pairings I am willing to do depending on my mood. Angel x Demon Angel x Fallen Angel Angel x Human Egyptian god x Human Demon x Demon Demon X Human Slice of Life Anime RP High school friend x High school friend Teacher x Student Message me with another idea if you have one and if I reply, I'm interested and if not, I'm not interested.

I do not role play fandoms.. this tab is pointless.

I used to live in Dallas, but I moved several years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back