• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for some fandom rps!

HalfmoonEnthusiast

Unlucky Member
Hi all, this forum looks really awesome so I'm excited to start looking for some friends!

About my rping style: I prefer literate 3rd person rp, usually at least 2-3 paragraphs though length doesn't matter much as long as each reply gives me something to work with. I prefer to rp on Discord or possibly Cherubplay because those are what I find easiest but I also have a Skype if that's what you prefer ^^ I'm usually on every day though sometimes at weird hours, and ideally would like to exchange at least one reply with my partner(s) each day. I can also be somewhat chatty ooc and like to send my partners neat fanart I find and sometimes pics of my pets- if this annoys you however please let me know!

Fandoms(from most desired to least as of right now)
-Pokemon Go, based off of tumblr user Surfacage's comic
-Star Vs. The Forces of Evil
-Steven Universe

Please feel free to ask about anything such as characters or plots or whatever! Thanks so much for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back