Other Looking for some casual chatting

merrbles

Grandmaster of Procrastination
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Yo! As the title implies, I'm looking for someone to just casually chat with. I have enough RPs right now (except for the one craving, if ya wanna check that out), but I still like to talk. Someone of or above the age of 20 would be neat.

My general interests:

- books
- music
- illustration
- Netflix/TV series
- puzzles/puzzle games
- fantasy & mystery

Things I feel like talking about right now:

- Harry Potter (is there anyone out there who doesn't hate Snape??)
- Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries (just finished the series)
- Dragon Age (all games) -> I'm super interested in people's OCs!
- the struggles of being an artist... or just trying to draw (maybe exchange some advice, constructive criticism, motivation?)

I absolutely don't get along with people who hate on characters or other people's decisions and views. I sadly see that a lot when I go looking on my own, that's why I'm making this thread now.

If you share some interests with me and think we'd get along, please let me know! Send me a PM, reply here and wait for me to ask you to PM me, whatever!

Hey there ! I'm a fan of everything you listed here ! ^^, and I actually really liked snape =D

I don't hate Snape. I think he was very confused and that Slytherin itself is a bad house to be in (I'm not even sure why it's a house?! I get that there was a man Slytherin - I forget the name - but, honestly, I would've shut it down). He was the result of a very bullied child that, no matter what, nothing good came to him. Of course the dark-forces would be appealing to such a person. I feel sorry for him more than anything.

I also love Netflix, reading historical or fantasy, and like playing games. While I don't really go out of my way to play a puzzle game, I could. I prefer first person shooters or strategy/role-playing games (like Wolfenstein, Civilization, and, of course, Skyrim).

I don't hate Snape. I think he was very confused and that Slytherin itself is a bad house to be in (I'm not even sure why it's a house?! I get that there was a man Slytherin - I forget the name - but, honestly, I would've shut it down). He was the result of a very bullied child that, no matter what, nothing good came to him. Of course the dark-forces would be appealing to such a person. I feel sorry for him more than anything.

Aye, there was a guy by the name, and I think the logical justification for Slytherin is to represent pride and the pursuit of greater glories or some such. Something not-quite-evil. At least, that would justify it existing to me beyond 'le evilz'.

And yeah, I'm not one to really initiate conversations much, but I'd be open if someone's bored.

I've been watching lots of good stuff on Netflix recently: Hawaii Five-O (the 2010s remake), Great Raids of World War 2, Longmire, and today I found something called (IIRC) Hitler's Circle of Evil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back