• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for some anime RP?

jackinthebox

Local Jack
So before I get into my expectations/about me, here's a quick run-down of what and who I play.

Castlevania
  • Trevor Belmont
  • Adrian "Alucard" Tepes
The Devil is a Part-Timer!/Hataraku Maou-sama!
  • Sadao Maou/Satan Jacob
  • Shirou Ashiya/Alciel
  • Hanzo Urushihara/Lucifer
  • Mitsuki Sarue/Sariel
Ouran High School Host Club
  • Tamaki Suoh
  • Kyoya Ootari
  • Harhuhi Fujioka
  • Kaoru Hitachiin
  • Hikaru Hitachiin
Devilman Crybaby
  • Ryo Asuka/Satan

Nice and easy, okay. If you're still interested, moving along. I'm Jack, and here's a list of things that you can expect from me.
  • I try to respond at least four times a week, if not daily.
  • I try to match response lengths, at the very least.
  • I'm willing to ship just about anything once, except underage characters with adult characters.
  • I'm willing to take things to Discord if you prefer.
  • I'll take one-liners if they give me something to work with.
If that's all grand with you, here's a list of things I expect from my rp partners.
  • As someone who's 19, I prefer my rp partners be 18+.
  • Please, please give me something to work with. If I can't figure out how to respond and I ask you, if you've got no suggestions, we're going to have issues.
  • Be willing to mind my limits.
  • Be respectful.

If you bring me an idea, I'll be willing to try it. However, otherwise, here are some things I enjoy very much. If you don't like them, that's alright. I'm game for anything at all.
  • Canon
  • High school AUs
  • Modern AUs
  • Slow burn/romance
  • All the edgy touchy-feely things
  • Domestic life
  • Anything paranormal/religious
Any of this catch your eye? Drop me a PM. Let's figure something up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back