• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Some 1x1 Roleplay Partner!

timunbsk

Happy Little Cucumber
Hiya, people!

I am currently searching for 1x1 roleplay partner. I have some plot ideas but I am open for more suggestions, and we could talk it over. And here's the condition I go with when I am roleplaying:

• Please reply at least once or twice per day. If you are unable to reply for a certain period of time or you are dropping the roleplay, tell me.
  • No one liners please. :-)
  • I could do both male or female role, and any pairing is okay. (mxm/fxf/fxm)
  • The story doesn't have to be a romance, I could do an adventure theme, or a fantasy one as well.
  • PM or thread, either way works fine with me.
  • Please note that I have school so I can't be always available, but I'll try to at least post a four or five post per day.

So, I've been wanting to do roleplay with this pairing:

1. [stalker/x/Stalked]
  2. [Creator/x/Creation]
  3. And any other forbidden pairing, but I'd like to do that two pairings.

And as for fandom, I could do:

1. Fullmetal Alchemist
  2. One Piece
  3. Naruto
  4. Gintama
  5. D. Gray-man
  6. Magi
  7. Hyouka
  8. And other anime/manga as well

And if you have any ideas for roleplay, but doesn't have the partner to roleplay with, I'll be gladly doing it with you. :-)

If you are interested, just leave a comment or sent me a PM!

Forbidden pairing? I've always liked student x teacher. Though it could also be relatives like uncle x niece. Have you any pairing you'd really really wish to rp? I might be interested

[QUOTE="Nyssa Al Ghul]Forbidden pairing - Boss and the assistant?

[/QUOTE]
Sounds cool! PM me and let me hear your ideas. :-D

[QUOTE="12th Doctor]Forbidden pairing? I've always liked student x teacher. Though it could also be relatives like uncle x niece. Have you any pairing you'd really really wish to rp? I might be interested

[/QUOTE]
Umm, I've never liked any sort of incest pairings, sorry. D-:

Well, the pairings that I'd really really wish to RP are the two that on the list. Do you interested in roleplay a fantasy story?

CalebLee said:
Stalker x stalked open?
Yes, it's still open.

JubsValente said:
A romance rp? Maybe the popular kid and the nerdy girl? :)
Good idea. PM me and let's talk about it.

CrimsonEclipse said:
Hmm, I'm intrigued as to what creation/creator is, I'd love to do that.
Alright, I'll PM you right away.

[QUOTE="Melody Frazier]I liked all three of your ideas!

[/QUOTE]
Thank you. :-)

So, are you intrested?

I don't know if I coild get a responce out every single day, but I could try my best! If that's ok I would love to roleplay One Piece with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back