• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for some 1x1 Partners! | Koala

jiminie

heaven in hiding

Koala's 1x1 Interest Thread

Hello! Welcome to my 1x1 interest thread. Firstly, a bit about me; I am 18 and I'm on GMT timezone (UK), I love to write and on good days I can write 3+ paragraphs. However, just like everyone else, I can have bad days too. I love creating characters and I can spend a few hours on a character sheet. My favourite genres are modern and romance. I used to like fantasy, and I still do with the right plot. I have been trying to get into futuristic and some fandoms, but I'm very limited when it comes to both of them. I basically spend all my time listening to kpop or on RPN, so I consider myself able to reply regularly. This doesn't mean I don't get writer's block every now and then.

I don't really do plot ideas, I much prefer to create a plot with the person I am roleplaying with. That way both people are fully invested in the plot. Though, I do have ideas if you need some.

If you're interested in any of the pairings, PM me with any ideas/preferences you have. I am usually comfortable playing either side of the pairing but please see rule two.
Rules
Let get some rules/guidelines out of the way. I don't have many, but I'm fairly strict when it comes to them.

1. Don't pressure me into replying sooner than I can. That means no bumping the conversation/thread, no checking to see if I'm still there. I understand why people do this, but I'll reply when I reply (which is usually soon) and if you bug me, it usually puts me off replying to you.

2. I play females in MxF. I don't mind doing FxF pairings and I don't mind
trying MxM, but for male x female, I would prefer the female character. Depending on the plot, we can discuss this however.

3. Correct grammar, punctuation and spelling. No text speak (except when you're writing a text that has been sent etc).

4. Write at least a paragraph. I get that we can all have bad days, so a few lines every here and there is fine. But please don't make it a regular thing.

5. I
prefer people who put effort into their posts- BBCode, fonts etc. But obviously I am not going to RP with someone just because of this. It is just nice to look out.

6. That being said; I will only RP with people who spend time on their characters. I wont RP with someone who creates a character in five minutes, on the spot. I like to develop characters with the other person, and this can barely be done when you don't know your character yourself.

Modern

Pairings

Student x Teacher

Student x Student

Colleague x Colleague

Fan x Celebrity

Mental Patient x Mental Patient

Criminal x Witness

Fantasy
This includes all the supernatural/mythical/magic/post-apocalyptic scenarios. And each pairing can either be set in a modern/fantasy/futuristic (post-apocalyptic) settings. Just let me know which you prefer.

Pairings

Mercenary x Criminal

Bandit x Person of Importance

Mercenary x Mercenary

Mythical Creature (God/Goddess) x Human

Supernatural x Human

Supernatural x Supernatural

Fandoms
Fandoms I will do and their pairings;

The 100

Ocativa x OC

Bellamy x OC

Clarke x OC
BTS (kpop band)

Band Member x OC
Modern Family

Hayley x Andy

Hayley x OC

Alex x OC
Divergent Series

OC x OC

can also do canons

I'll think of more later.

If you think of any pairings/plot ides, please let me know! I'm happy to try almost anything, though if I don't like it, I wont do it.

PM me or reply here if you're interested in any of the pairings.

Koala

Last edited by a moderator:
I would very much like to join you! You seem like a good partner, and while you're practicing your writing skills I would like to practice playing as a guy.

I would be interested in doing Post Apocalyptic [1], I male you female. Preferably you as Character A and me as B, but I'm not picky. If you wanna chat more in detail in a PM, so we don't spam up your thread. You can send me a message.

I am interested in fantasy romance at the moment. If you'd like to discuss a plot together PM me.

Dagfinn said:
I would very much like to join you! You seem like a good partner, and while you're practicing your writing skills I would like to practice playing as a guy.
I would be interested in doing Post Apocalyptic [1], I male you female. Preferably you as Character A and me as B, but I'm not picky. If you wanna chat more in detail in a PM, so we don't spam up your thread. You can send me a message.
Yes, that would be awesome. I'll send a PM in a few minutes. :)

Kachi said:
I'd be interested in a few things, could you PM me?
Sure!

ErzaQueen said:
I'd be interested in doing the divergent Roleplay with you :)
If you want to PM me, we can talk characters/plot.

Zaxs said:
I am interested in fantasy romance at the moment. If you'd like to discuss a plot together PM me.
Yep, will do!

Hello!

I am interested in RP-ing with you. I always try to write well and clearly. I match my partner's post length. I can play any gender and any pairing. Either PM or forum is fine with me. I can respond at least once a day, usually more. If I can't reply for a longer period of time, I will try to warn you in advance. I do not expect you to reply as often/quickly as I do.

The rp's I am most interested in are:

-Post Apocalyptic #1 (injured/healer)

-Fantasy #1 (exposes forbidden magic)

-Modern/Realistic Supernatural world

-Mythical creaturexHuman

PM me if you would like to rp!

Hello there! ^^

I was just wondering if you are available and would be up for a modern fantasy roleplay that wouldn't include romance?

Last edited by a moderator:
Skyraid26 said:
If your still looking I'm interested, looking for either of the two post apocalyptic worlds.
PM me!

[QUOTE="Lily Dawn Evans]Mythical Creature x Human sounds really cool. Perhaps a unicorn, phoenix or even a goddess? Let me know what you think!

[/QUOTE]
I like the goddess x human idea. PM me and we can work some stuff out. :)

Hello! I'd love to RP with you! I'll just go ahead and list the ideas that I like down below, alright?

Post-Apocalyptic

✿ Character A is injured and fighting for their life. Character B happens upon them and helps heal them back to full health.

✿ Character A is held up in a bandit camp. Character B is a bandit and helps rescue Character A.

Fantasy

✿ Romance-based RP.

Modern/Realistic

✿ College-type scenario.

✿ Student x Teacher

Generic Pairings

✿ Mythical Creature x Human

✿ Mental Health Patient x Mental Health Patient

✿ Student x Student

✿ Student x Teacher

I hope to hear from you soon!

Aw shucks, your username reminds me a lot of my old username.

Nevertheless, let's get down to the thing, I'll be happy to partner up for some mercenary bromance (or romance?) action in a post-apocalyptic scenario.

So, wanna discuss a possible role play?

Omg! Hello there ovaries killer xD

I might be interested... But I'm also better at female characters but if you won't mind making two couples I'm definitely up for doing a bts or modern rp :P

@Elephantom PM me!

@JessieCarrie careful.. I will spam you with Namjoon's face. <3

We can work something out if you want PM me. I'm kind of interested in playing my character Seong-Jin (from the Cheer Up RP), so yeah. We can figure something out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back