• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

♡ looking for short+long term partners! ♡

Orion

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆
hi i'm orion! ♡

i just deleted my old thread because i sounded like i had a stick up my bum... >//> but i'm back! i'm honestly so thirsty for roleplays that i'll literally do anything owo

i don't mind whether the roleplay is one liners or really detailed (i can do both) and i can roleplay as any gender too! i can do mxm, fxm, fxf, whatever. and trans* characters are welcome too. all about that diversity!

anyways here are some pairings that i love! feel free to suggest some too if you think i'll enjoy them

♡ pairings ♡
bad x good

nerd x popular

student x student

celebrity x fan

band member x fan

youtuber x fan

long distance relationship

enemy x enemy

fake relationships

superhero x human

superhero x villain (i have a little plot)

superhero x superhero (a brief plot for this too!)

witch x vampire

witch x human

vampire x human

vampire x vampire

human x neko

human x ghost

human x any non-human really

painter x drawing

fictional character x human

anddd some fandoms i'm in:

♡ fandoms ♡
harry potter (i will literally do anything i am such big harry potter trash)

the walking dead (i'm on 06x02 pls don't spoil anything)

sherlock (honestly i just watched seasons 1+2 but still! love me some johnlock)

AHS (I only watched seasons 1+2+some of 3)

supernatural (only seen seasons 1+2 im sorry im so bad at watching long tv shows)

friends (ive literally watched every season twice oops)

vampire diaries (i got up to the first episode of season 4 i think?)

vampire academy

twilight (hate me for it, whatever!)

dark heroine (im literally such vampire trash im sorry)

pretty little liars (i got to the first episode of the current season and then it started turning into a hot mess so i stopped)

ouran high? (literally the only anime aside from elfen lied that i've finished)

i don't think i've seen anyone on this site do anything like this before but i have A LOT of starters that aren't necessarily huge plots but they are starting points that can be used and then we can go from there! i'm shoving these behind a tab because there's so many...

♡ starters ♡
1. you've been missing for five months and suddenly you turn up at my door with a huge scar accross your face and won't tell me what happened

2. your parents/housemates just came home and now i have to hide in your closet/under your bed for god knows how long because they don't know about us

3. i only joined the swim team to admire you in a swimsuit. i can't actually swim. please help.

4. our science class is going on a trip to a different state and we decide to sit next to each other on the bus. bonus: you keep falling asleep on my shoulder and it's super cute

5. i'm always outside the nurses office 'cause i'm clumsy and you're always there 'cause you keep getting into fights. i'm pretty scared of you at first but then you say hello and turn out to be really sweet

6. i'd invite you over but my roommate is a semi-nudist. he wears an apron when he cooks sometimes... for safety reasons. but he makes a mean lasagna so i'm not complaining.

7. i hate commitment but my dad's dying wish is to see me get married and you're an old family friend i bumped into at the airport on my way to see him so let's get engaged

8. i invited you over for a sleepover but you keep taking the whole blanket and i'm cold and this close to hitting you

9. i'm too short to get my favorite book off the library shelf and you're super tall so hey stranger mind helping me out?

10. i'm always on my library shift when you come to pick up your reserved books so i've started leaving you little sticky notes in them

11. your study group ordered pizza and i'm sitting alone so you ask me to come over to your table and share some pizza

12. you're never home when your mail arrives so i keep having to collect your packages and man you order some weird shit

13. you gave me your key to take care of your plants but now i've made myself at home and we practically live together. bonus: whenever you piss me off i can just go home because i literally. live. next. door.

14. eurovision is on and i don't have a tv and you have a massive tv so let me come over and i'll bring a massive tub of popcorn and my puppy in return

15. you've lost your apartment key and stay at mine for a few days while you wait for a new one

16. the power went out and you're scared of the dark and super cute so yeah you can stay the night and hell yes i will hold your hand and cuddle you

17. we're studying next to each other in the library, it's 4am and you've just asked me to play truth or dare. what have i got to lose?

18. i accidentally text you instead of my best friend about how GOD DAMN cute you are

19. you buy coffee so often that every time i serve you you start giving me funny names and god i really wish i didn't have to shout batman and watch you laugh at me like an idiot

20. it's literally the 1st of november why are you pulling the CHRISTMAS TREE OUT

21. it's mid april so no i won't help you pick out a halloween costume

22. this restaurant has a 40% discount for couples and i know i don't know you but i'm so hungry and broke help me out

23. you pissed me off in class and i threw a book at your head so now we're both in detention and i hate you so much but the teacher is making me say sorry and god your cocky smirk is so hot...wait what??

24. your shower is broken and you have a date so you ask whether you can use mine and god im trying not to be jealous but you're showering in my house and you're so cute and so taken

25. you want to ask someone to prom and come to me for advice and i just wish you weren't so cute 'cause it's making this so hard

just saying that all of those are really light hearted. i literally either roleplay something fluffly and light or dark and angsty. there's no inbetween.

** also i am capable of proper grammar and punctuation but it's almost midnight and i just can't be bothered right now whoops

Hi, I'm looking for long-term RP partners, and I'd be super interested in some of the ideas you have. I typically RP female in MxF (You really don't want to see me try to RP male. Trust me, I've tried. And it's bad. xD ). I absolutely love Harry Potter, so I'd be interested in RPing as canon characters or OC's set in the HP world, literally anything is fine with me. I rEAAALLLY like pairings where the characters start off disliking each other. I liked a ton of your starters also, so if we ended up RPing together we could totally incorporate those in. Fluff in romantic RPs is literally my life. PM me if you'd want to work something out :) oH and I typically type a good sized paragraph, sometimes more sometimes less, it just depends on how much there is to describe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to roleplay with you! I am interested in,

nerd x popular

celebrity x fan

band member x fan

enemy x enemy

superhero x human

I'd be interested in...

superhero x superhero (a brief plot for this too!)

Or... Starter #4! It's so adorable haha I mean they all are... but I really like that one. x3

I can do any type or pairing although mxf and fxf would be prefered. cx

Ah, I like starter #6 x'D

Is it okay if I play a female character though? Ah, if you could play male.

PM me!

Hey I'm interested in starters 5, 15 and 18 and the following pairings

bad x good

student x student

celebrity x fan

band member x fan

long distance relationship

enemy x enemy

fake relationships

Haha i could be down for the Human x Neko pairing but I would play a man is that cool?

5. i'm always outside the nurses office 'cause i'm clumsy and you're always there 'cause you keep getting into fights. i'm pretty scared of you at first but then you say hello and turn out to be really sweet

This one sounds pretty rad, if you're still looking. I would like to work out something of a plot, though, nothing too constricting, but something to give the characters a bit of a goal, so to speak.

@DuskerTem

@BeardedDandere

@DikkeVetteVlinder

@animeloulou

hey guys! first of all thank you so much for replying, i really appreciate it! but i have gotten SO many responses i'm
completely full now. :c

even though i can't be of service right now i have written all of you guys down on my future list so i will shoot you a message if i am ever free again to see if you're still interested ♡

oh man so many good ideas O.o . I wanna rp with you but wich one?

human x neko

superhero x superhero

Starters 15 and 16

those i would love to do :)

Orion said:
@DuskerTem
@BeardedDandere

@DikkeVetteVlinder

@animeloulou

hey guys! first of all thank you so much for replying, i really appreciate it! but i have gotten SO many responses i'm
completely full now. :c

even though i can't be of service right now i have written all of you guys down on my future list so i will shoot you a message if i am ever free again to see if you're still interested ♡

celebrity x fan

band member x fan

i only joined the swim team to admire you in a swimsuit. i can't actually swim. please help.

18. i accidentally text you instead of my best friend about how GOD DAMN cute you are

this restaurant has a 40% discount for couples and i know i don't know you but i'm so hungry and broke help me out

the power went out and you're scared of the dark and super cute so yeah you can stay the night and hell yes i will hold your hand and cuddle you

They're all adorable! <3

Looks like youve had tons of replies, if your still looking for a partner I'm here I guess, pm meh ill rp whateveur ya want basically

(EDIT: On May 30th [tomorrow] my account "unlocks" private msging, sorry I forgot msg me then?? :P )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back