• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Shadow and Bone/Grishaverse rp partner- always open-

Which Shadow and Bone character is your favorite?

• Alina

• General Kirigan

• Kaz

• Inej

• Jasper

• Mal

• another character not listed

Results are only viewable after voting.
Grishaverse Accepting

Killianfan1

Always open to a good rp, depending on the rp
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Looking for a shadow and bone rp, where we can make our own storyline. I'm looking for someone to play General Kirigan to my oc Amira Silina.

We can also work out where there are two different rps if you want General Kirigan as well.

Pm or send a message here if you're interested. I've finished the first book and I'm struggling to read the 2nd one with season 2 coming soon. Been reading bits of Six of crows first book to get a better understanding of Kaz Brekker.

what I'm asking of you

18+
Willing to work a plotline together that we come to an agreement on.
Like to do OOC talk
At least read the book or know the tv show, please. I'm really craving this.
Finding a mix between plot ideas for each pairing.
writing sample

Kaz was the owner of the club which housed a few drunks and gambling but he was the leader of the group. He always was looking for a way to pay off Inej debt and make sure she never went back to the place. He invested in One of a king items and she was one of a kind but from time to time when a job would present itself he became intersted. "What kind of Job do you have?" Kaz asked in interest as if there was a job that could make some money he was going to take it first.

Inej was there with him as she was kind of curious herself about the job knowing Eragorn was always coming and going as he pleased with Kaz permission. She knew she'd made the right decision with how helpful he'd been to them about giving them some information when it came to job that they could get. Grisha were wanted and so it helped sometimes but with the fold it was always a risk no matter where they went when it came to jobs.

In the little Palace, Amira Silina was making her way to her lesson with Baghra as she'd been there since she was a child. She kept in line with Baghra's advise to only use water when in front of people but infront of Baghra she was using both to get prepared. She didn't know if she would ever get to the point of being ready to destroy the fold. Today was just like most days where Baghra had her training with both and finding ways to conceal the light. Her kefta only showed the sign of being a tidemaker or water so she was ok with that. She knew if people found out her other power she was going to be center of attention and a lot of pressure. When she sat across from Baghra and she was going through the lesson she saw the woman smile. "Amira you make quite a bit of improvement over the years. Keep up with what I said find a safe and secure area alone to practice the light and don't let the general see you." Baghra said and she nod "Yes, Ma'am." Amira said

After training she went to where the gorup trianing was and it was there she met up with a few tidemakers as they practiced together for awhile. She didn't really give a lot of time to Zoya one of the air summoners. She focused on everything she could but when the other tidemakers split up and she noticed the general coming so she secretly went away from the group of summoners to find an isloated area. It wasn't uncommon for her to do this in fact she'd done this for several years since the first day she brought a note from Baghra to be alone for training sometimes. It wasn't easy to keep her distance and to keep this secret for so long.
Characters I can be

-Kaz Brekker
-Nadia
-Marie
-Genya
-Jesper
-Inej
-Fedyor
-Baghra
-Mal
-Alina

Last edited:
bump
Shadow And Bone GIF by NETFLIX
Shadow And Bone Power GIF by NETFLIX

bump, not replacing current rp partners just looking for more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back