• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for rpers

Wolfprincess17

Princess
Jason has been away for three years now, he left on their wedding night without a word. Delilah awaits his return though all the others have given up on him, including his family. He's a staff sergeant in the marines he worked hard to get there and he never thought about anything else until he met the beautiful Delilah, his friends warned him not to get in to deep but soon he couldn't resist. Two weeks later they were married and he found himself in quite a predicament. He's been over seas for three years now and he wonders if the women he married waited for him as long as he waited for her. Nervously he returns home to make a surprise visit. Will the newly weds make it through the abandonment, the ptsd, or the heavy secretes on both sides? I guess we'll see.

Need either Delilah or Jason I will play which ever you don't choose also please be detailed! Though I chose the names you get to make up the whole character and everything

Just realized it's been less than 24 hours since I joined, so I can't. Guess I'll talk to you sometime tomorrow when I can! c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back