• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

looking for rp

Drake Makilian

Dragon of anything really.
I typically do not so standard fantasy rp's, lots of dragons, definitely dragons, but that's the only thing I really do that's standard. I also play both genders.

HOWEVER I'm currently out of doable plots now and need some suggestions, or if you want to pair with me this is also a doable thing. My roleplays will have to have romance in them, nothing too fancy, but romance. And yes, I do pair dragons with humans. They're both sentients in my opinion, they just won't be having kids anytime soon haha!

Now for posts all I ask is no one liners. I know no one is perfect so a few lines is fine, but no one liners PLEASE, all I can do is what you allow me to do. Anyways, hopefully I can rp with you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there, so you're looking for something with dragons and romance, sounds fun, can I do one with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back