• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Rp!

Ashlynn X.

Scythe of Death
Hi. I'm looking to do a high fantasy one on one roleplay where my character is a female, multiple race character, and a little off-balance. Some of my ideas are she runs into a male character who lets her act like a kid and be silly, or she runs into a male character who is murderous and secretive, they bond, and she reveals how she really is throughout the roleplay. Another suggestion is a destroyed world, and there are sparse survivors, whether from the mass hordes of zombies, or from the radiation from the nuke that caused it all. For the sparse survivors part, I will take in more than just one person for that roleplay. more like a group rp.

Pm or reply me if you are interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back