• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for RP

Hey! I'm looking for a couple new RP's, considering I only have one half-active one going on right now and summer's about to start.
I'm willing to do pretty much anything, ranging from horror to historical to light-hearted high school romance. I'm generally pretty literate in character, but OOC I'm really casual-- please don't let this put you off! I also always RP in third person/past tense, just to inform.
I use fandom characters more often than not these days, but I do have a collection of OC's that I'd love to use as well! Regardless of the character, I can edit them enough to put them into just about any universe (as stated before).
I'd love to make some long-term RP friends and help flesh out my writing skills more! I've already had around 4 years of experience and I'd like to expand that. Comment/message me if you'd like to RP!
A couple ideas I enjoy are below, bolded is what role I'd prefer;
(Runaway?) royalty/"outlaw" of sorts
mermaid AU with literally anything
crimes

Last edited:
Hey! I'm looking for a couple new RP's, considering I only have one half-active one going on right now and summer's about to start.
I'm willing to do pretty much anything, ranging from horror to historical to light-hearted high school romance. I'm generally pretty literate in character, but OOC I'm really casual-- please don't let this put you off! I also always RP in third person/past tense, just to inform.
I use fandom characters more often than not these days, but I do have a collection of OC's that I'd love to use as well! Regardless of the character, I can edit them enough to put them into just about any universe (as stated before).
I'd love to make some long-term RP friends and help flesh out my writing skills more! I've already had around 4 years of experience and I'd like to expand that. Comment/message me if you'd like to RP!
A couple ideas I enjoy are below, bolded is what role I'd prefer;
(Runaway?) royalty/"outlaw" of sorts
mermaid AU with literally anything
crimes

I'm interested!

I could really dig a high school romance at the moment. Is this something you are still interested in? I am also willing to dive into anything if there is something else catching your fancy at the moment. Hit me up if you'd like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back