• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP Partners~!!

MachiBiachi

HI, HELLO, GOOD DAY~!!

1_s7pZlHWGRF8NLy_Caq2sCg.png

It seems you have came across my little RP post, I do hope you get so inspired by me that you instantly wish to DM me(definitely not desperate, idk what you mean by that)

Now is time for me to introduce myself a bit!!

Well my name is Machiatto, I'm 19 and go by they/them pronouns. I've been doing RP for quite a while and would say I'm semi-lit to lit depending on the day. I find that I typically write about 2-3 paragraphs but can write more or less depending on what I'm given with and my partner's style.

I'm also autistic so if you at all ever find any issues, please immediately tell me, I understand that some of y'all are anxious with past experiences of toxic roleplayers, it's completely valid. But I can't improve if I don't know what I did wrong, and of course if you still aren't comfortable confronting me, I get it.

8c1ec654550e892b9af22c5736a633b8.png

Now let's move onto the fandoms and RP tropes I'm a fan of!! :D

Fandoms:
Percy Jackson(I'm a greek mythos nerd)
Harry Porter(I like the world, not the author)
MHA(cool setting)
Marvel Earth 616(I like marvel movies and this is the canon world for them imo)
Flash
The Mask(I think a Mask Bearer X idk could be cute alright 😭 love that movie)
Stranger Things(idk how it could work for an RP but still)
Genshin Impact(cue the hyv games)
Honkai Impact 3rd
Honkai Star Rail
Zenless Zone Zero
Hades(the game, also cause I'm a greek mythos nerd)
Punishing Gray Raven(forbidden robot romance :0)

I'm open to other random suggestions!! These are just off the top of my head.

And of course we don't have to do a fandom, I just think they can be a nice tool to help build our characters off.
Though I am a massive greek mythology nerd so any RP involving that is right up my ally.

Now for RP tropes/pairings I enjoy:

Note: I have only done BxB RPs in the past but I'm open to do other pairings too, whatever works with you, just be patient if I'm struggling 😭

Exorcist X Demon
Vampire X Vampire Hunter
Werewolf X Monster Hunter
Demigod X God
Eldritch Horror X a random bystander of their chaos
Bully X Nerd(needs to be written well, none of that "oh I only bullied you cause your gyatt is so large)

I apologise for saying gyatt...

Rich Kid X Poor Kid
Prince X Peasant
Childhood Friends
Old friends reconnected
Used to Bully X Used to be bullied by them

And of course I am open to other kinds of pairings too!! If you suggest it and I'm into it, it's no issue.

EbQ6lDWWoAEpaF1.png

Now for a couple RP examples, just from off the bat!!

~~~

"your thoughts are quite poetic" he responded, a warm smile on his face, "maybe in another universe you're a child of Aphrodite, I'd say you could fit the bill if you view beauty the way you do."

He sat back up, grabbing his wilted flower crown, slowly but surely as he gazed upon it, the orange and pink tulips came back to life, placing it on his head, his eyes then looked over at Griffith.

"You know, you're quite beautiful yourself, and I don't mean this in like a flirty way, just how your hair matches the sand, it's like you were destined to be a fan of the beach."

He felt quite peaceful, presuming it was the breeze calming him, Griffith also seems to be very easy to relax around, Cariel had never seen him first ght before so there was no feeling of maybe I shouldn't piss this guy off.

~~~

Damien, noticing someone had approached, stopped playing and looked up.

"Oh hey, thanks lol. Any suggestions? I can play most songs." He asked, a smirk on his face.

He could tell the girl was shivering a bit, deciding he'd offer up his jacket, he didn't mind the cold himself, always been warm blooded.

Damien slightly recognised the girl, seeing her with the quote on quote popular kids, he didn't really care for all the clique bullshit, as long as he could play his tunes and get some game when he needs it, he's chill.

All he knew about popular kids is just that, they're popular, maybe snobby, maybe bitchy, maybe kind, maybe sluts, it didn't bother him enough to care.

~~~

It was the middle of the night, Cariel was exhausted and beyond tired, but he still had the feeling he needed to do this.

Throughout the past two days Cariel was picking flowers, from petunias to roses, in the hopes of making a bouquet for his mother. And it finally came to be.

He thought it was truly beautiful, with pale purple roses, bright orange marigolds, pale orange tulips and pink petunias. With katniss wrapping it all together, it was stunning, the colour balance was immaculate, he was very proud of it.

He sat next to the alter, bouquet in hand, the fire was already lit. He held it close and even kissed it, a rose petal fell onto his lap.

Cariel chuckled, smiling softly with an almost parental gaze, he was very proud of his creation.

He sighed, holding it above to the fire, taking a deep breath and dropping it into the fire.

He watched as it burnt to a crisp, the ashes blew away in the wind, the fire flickered.

"Hey mom.... I made this for you, I hope you like it." He started, a tired tone in hand, his arms rested up on the edge of the offering pit.

He yawned, stretching his arms before resting them back on the edge.

"How're you doing? It's been a hot second since my last offering to you. I hope you're doing well. This new Hecate kid keeps bothering me, oddly I don't mind it, he's kinda funny. And I learned how to make teas out of flowers! I made this lavender tea today and it was delightful." He chuckled, staring into the flames, mesmerized by the flickers.

"Sometimes I miss home, over in New Jersey, with my dad and.... That Harpy. I wonder if caught the god's gaze at such a young age like I caught that Harpy's..... I hope you don't mind me not caring for love, it all seems overrated, family and romance, all that shit.... If you do, sorry not sorry." He chuckled, sitting up and standing up and hugging himself due to the cold.

He yawned once more, "yknow I'm still annoyed it took you a whole year to figure out I was yours, I mean I don't mind the Hermes cabin but wow they stink."

"I wonder if you even pay attention to my offerings, you probably get so many I wouldn't be surprised if it meant little to nothing to you, not that that's a bad thing, you're a god after all, you're busy and stuff. I guess I just want one of my parents to remember I exist. Dad hasn't even tried contacting me, just dropped me off here without a word.... I don't know if I actually miss him or just the feeling of home." He started to tear up, rubbing his eyes, trying to fake a smile to make it feels somewhat better, though it didn't help.

"I don't know what I'm doing here, I don't feel right being here, even with all these other demigod I just can't talk to them. I try chatting to the new kids in the hope I can be something to them but it never works out, they leave and forget about me, it's an endless and painful cycle." He broke out in tears, crashing onto the ground, sitting down on the ground next to the pit, looking at the side of it.

"I just want a sign to tell me what to do, I'm so lost here, just something, anything to make me feel like my effort is worth it. I need guidance, I can't do this alone anymore Mom...." He cried for another couple minutes, eventually catching his own composure, wiping his tears and standing up.

"Goodnight mom.... I hope you're doing well." He noticed the last embers from the bouquet flow away into the wind, taking that as a sign it was time to go back to the cabin. He sniffled then turned away, sighing and then promptly leaving in stride.

~~~

That last one is my Roman empire, very proud of it <3

♡.jpeg.jpg

And now you've reached the end of my lil post, I do hope you consider shooting me a DM and I do hope I can roleplay to the quality you desire.

Oh and to note, I mainly do romance RPs, it feels more interesting to write.

Hey! I hope you don't mind me commenting, Do you rp as canon characters or OC's? Annnnd what characters/pairings from Genshin would you rp?

Hey! I hope you don't mind me commenting, Do you rp as canon characters or OC's? Annnnd what characters/pairings from Genshin would you rp?
Hello, I can do both, though I do prefer playing OCs, there's a few canon characters I am fine with.

When it comes to GI characters I can RP as, here's the list xD

Albedo
Bennett
Mika
Xiao
Xingqiu
Zhongli
Chongyun
Gaming
Kazuha
Otto
Ayato
Heizou
Thoma
Kaveh
Freminet

Noelle
Jean
Lisa
Sucrose
Ganyu
Shenhe
Beidou
Yaoyao
Yanfei
Yelan
Yae
Kirara
Kuki
Sayu
Ayaka
Nilou
Dehya
Collei
Chevreuse

And when it comes to pairings, I don't really mind, I find most character dynamics cute

Users who are viewing this thread

Back