• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP partners!

Snackofthefuture

A lil Woozy right now
Roleplay Availability
Looking for an RP Partner
What I'm looking for and who I am:
Hey, what's up guys, just a bit about me so you know what to expect for the most part.
I write a decent amount so I can make detailed decent posts, though because of that Ill expect decent detailed posts.
(Five sentences at the least describing what's going on in the world and with the character, so basically paragraph length)
I prefer multiple paragraphs per post like up to five but it's cool if you use less
In my partners, I'm looking for people who can use proper grammar and write decent length posts all the while staying creative and original.
I prefer mixing genres a lot when it comes to storylines as I feel it's too limiting to just call something "Fantasy" or "Sci-Fi" I like having multiple characters so I'm looking for people who do that sorta thing as well, though it is absolutely A-okay if you just wanna have one character.
My preferred single genres are Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Adventure and Romance though It's better to mix em up and focus on an all-around approach to the RP I think.
Im 19 and would prefer to do rps with people around my age, also a guy but I'm fine with RPing any sorta character
Tbh I really enjoy playing multiple characters so ill probs end up with a couple in whatever RP we do
It doesn't have to be an original setting as I'm fine with using fandom settings as well.

Heres a sample of my writing:
-Allister- "Fuuuck it's damn hot out..." Allister muttered to himself as he stepped out of the carriage into the sand. The yellow globe in the sky shone down on the oasis like a watchful school teacher, searching for a student to punish. Today everyone was getting punished. Of course, it was gonna be hot out in the desert but he never thought it'd be this bad. The Fighter mumbled obscenities to himself as he trudged through the sand to the front gate. As he got closer a Pig-man guard approached him "Papers if you would sir?" he snorted, his chain-mail armor jostling as he spoke. Korth reached into his pocket and pulled out a bundle of crumpled papers "Fuckin merchants and their bureaucracy..." he muttered again darkly as he searched for his Dungeon Crawler identification card. The Guard raised an eyebrow but said nothing, waiting in the scorching heat like the deathly temperature was naught but a cool summer day. Allister was near soaked with sweat and he'd only been outside for ten minutes. "Heres the card pal." He said in a neutral tone as he handed it over. The Pig-Man smiled as he looked it over. He chuckled and said "Might wanna get yourself a cooling amulet Pal. You look like you're bout to topple over." The statement was accurate as Allister was indeed going to fall over soon if he didn't get out of the blistering heat. "You're good to go sir." the guard said as the gate opened, revealing a sandstone road leading to several taverns and another path towards the center of town. "You can buy one of dem amulets for relatively cheap in the Inn at the far end. Its a good investment buddy. " the guard called after him as he fast-walked away. The heated Ghoul turned his attention immediately to the far end tavern, "The Coiled Viper... what an inviting name..." He remarked dryly to himself as he stumbled up to the door.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back