• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP partners

ReyaMorningkill

The Blood Splattered One
RULES.... The first rule of Fight Club is...Don't talk about...AHEM! Anywhoooooo
1. Please be over the age of 18
2. Paragraphs are not required but I DO require a post I can work with
3. If you are planning to be gone for a couple of days please contact me

Below are RPs of interest to me but I am open to custom suggestions. Please message me about custom plots and characters

FANDOM (if you don't see it listed ask and we might be able to work something out)

*Naruto*
Custom plot with you playing a custom character or one from the show (preferably male for plot reasons

*Pokemon*
Beginning trainers who run into each other (possibly battle) and go on adventures. 1-3 Pokemon to start or 1 SUPER special pokemon

*Avatar The Last Airbender or The Legend of Korra*
Plot ideas welcome...I have a few ideas but nothing super solid as of yet

*FLCL*
Plot would include you being the next victim of the space alien Haruharahara aka Haruko (played by me)

*Gundam Wing*
Would like to do a sort of custom setup here. Plot happening same time as the show

*Soul Eater*
C'mon....going to Death's academy would be awesome. Would prefer custom characters but it's not a requirement however I REALLY want to be the weapon and not the meister

********American McGhees Alice in Wonderland*********
This would be a more twisted and adult Alice in Wonderland. (Only the brave should apply)

*The Walking Dead*
Exsisting and custom characters and plots available and welcome

*Dungeons and Dragons*
This one has a requirement that you double up so as to keep things interesting and the group doesnt die when they meet a dragon. XD lol

Again, custom ideas and plots are welcome. I am currently open to suggestions as well. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me

Hi! I'd like to role-play with you :) Of the topics you wrote, I know of (and like) Legend of Aang/Korra and Pokémon :)

(English is not my first language, I apologize in advance for mistakes.... :S)

ReyaMorningkill ReyaMorningkill I'm curious about the D&D idea. Is there going to be dice rolling and stats and whatnot? Or just an adventure in a fantasy setting?
If youd be up for dice rolling that would be EPIC...I'd probably do a VERY basic character sheet.

I've got a few ideas as far as campaigns go but i am open to suggestions

Plots below
_____________*
1. Crisis,the Purger has arisen for a thousand years of sleep! The great dragon lord is disgusted by what the world has become and plans to purge it of filth (anything not dragon like) Thus a call to willing heroes goes out to help save the world they live in. (For this 1 I'd likely run 2 characters you are welcome to do the same)

2. A powerful wizard approaches you requesting your aid. Apparently these is a very special book he wants and he's willing to pay for its return. He however fails to mention its guarded by a dragon

3. You are approached by a very high ranking guild of mages. They have a very secret assignmeny and have offered to pay well. You are to guard a prisoner and bring them to be executed while not allowing them to escape. Guess who escapes

Abd like i said im open to ideas

If youd be up for dice rolling that would be EPIC...I'd probably do a VERY basic character sheet.

I've got a few ideas as far as campaigns go but i am open to suggestions

Plots below
_____________*
1. Crisis,the Purger has arisen for a thousand years of sleep! The great dragon lord is disgusted by what the world has become and plans to purge it of filth (anything not dragon like) Thus a call to willing heroes goes out to help save the world they live in. (For this 1 I'd likely run 2 characters you are welcome to do the same)

2. A powerful wizard approaches you requesting your aid. Apparently these is a very special book he wants and he's willing to pay for its return. He however fails to mention its guarded by a dragon

3. You are approached by a very high ranking guild of mages. They have a very secret assignmeny and have offered to pay well. You are to guard a prisoner and bring them to be executed while not allowing them to escape. Guess who escapes

Abd like i said im open to ideas
Oohhh those sound pretty cool! And if you're down for dice rolling, I'm actually trying to create a system for a D&D campaign I wanna start irl. Maybe we could work that in too or something?

*Naruto*
Custom plot with you playing a custom character or one from the show (preferably male for plot reasons

*Pokemon*
Beginning trainers who run into each other (possibly battle) and go on adventures. 1-3 Pokemon to start or 1 SUPER special pokemon

Interested in both of those

*Naruto*

*Pokemon*

Interested in both of those
PM me with more details ;3 Cause I'd love to do both ESPECIALLY the Pokemon one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back