• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP Partners!

Yo, you seem like a really cool person. I'm constantly having characters and ideas blip into existence in this cluttered mind of mine, some of which are "veterans," my babies. It would be awesome to put some of them into the water, ya' know? I pretty much have no life so I'm the ready to hop into an RP or just to talk should my name be called upon. I think the whole developing the RP as it happens really helps to build the world and the characters, they grow and change and it's all so cool. Eugh, I'm starting to ramble. Also also, not trying to start recruiting or anything, but I have an RP I just opened, maybe you could take a look? It'd be cool to hear some opinion. Anyways nice to meet you!

Yo, you seem like a really cool person. I'm constantly having characters and ideas blip into existence in this cluttered mind of mine, some of which are "veterans," my babies. It would be awesome to put some of them into the water, ya' know? I pretty much have no life so I'm the ready to hop into an RP or just to talk should my name be called upon. I think the whole developing the RP as it happens really helps to build the world and the characters, they grow and change and it's all so cool. Eugh, I'm starting to ramble. Also also, not trying to start recruiting or anything, but I have an RP I just opened, maybe you could take a look? It'd be cool to hear some opinion. Anyways nice to meet you!
Hell yeah! Please send me a message, I'd be happy to hear from you! I know exactly what you mean about that style of RP c:

Last bump on this post! Please introduce your OCs to me! I'd love to hear from people with characters they're passionate about.

Don't sweat it if you have OCs you'd still like to introduce! You're still more than welcome to message me and work something out, but this is definitely the last bump on this post. The next bump will liiiikely just be an entire new thread if need be. But yeah, tell me 'bout your OCs, friendos! I like all sorts as long as they're nice and creative and you're passionate about them!

Bumping up the shorter partner search as well. You can read my longer one if you like, but this is here too I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back