• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP Partners!

Candied Gore

Trying my best
Hey there! The name's Candie and I'm gonna keep this short and sweet.
So basically, I've tried out this website a few times now but never succeeded in finding the things that I was looking for- the things that I had joined the website for in the first place. But after a year or so, I've decided to give it another chance in hopes that I'll find some cool people! I'm a pretty chill and open minded person, I like to be good buds with the people I RP with so I'd like for people to not be all too strict, and I won't be strict with you!

I don't have many rules, but I will state what I've been looking for.
I'm not really into these RPs where everything has to be planned, I feel like it kinda takes the fun out of things. I just kinda like throwing in random characters and seeing where it goes from there! I don't mind throwing back and forth a few ideas as to what to do so we don't hit a snag, but planning out a whoooole plot before even rping it seems like such a drag, y'know? Just go with the flooow.
The main thing is that I reaaaally don't like making new characters for a RP because of a set plot...It kind of kills my motivation to write when I'm using a character that I'm not fond of or haven't really bonded with. I've been RPing for about 7 years or so now, and throughout those years I've been constantly creating original characters that I've grown rather fond of, characters with their own backgrounds, personalities and ideals already! I've had some of them for years, and some of them are rather new, but either way I'm quite fond of most of them! So please, if you're someone who has been RPing for a while and you have a bunch of OCs that you consider your children by now, please hit me up! I love talking characters more than anything- because it's just so amazing to hear the beautiful ideas people have come up with and I most definitely love sharing mine.
I like all sorts of plots and genres, and support all sorts of ships and relationships! All I ask is for you to be fine with mature themes (Some of my characters do somewhat relate to the horror genre) and have decent grammar.

But yeah, please feel free to come talk to me! This was kinda lazy but I'm more than happy to answer any questions you may have about me, my style or my characters! I look forward to hearing from you all!

Hey there! The name's Candie and I'm gonna keep this short and sweet.
So basically, I've tried out this website a few times now but never succeeded in finding the things that I was looking for- the things that I had joined the website for in the first place. But after a year or so, I've decided to give it another chance in hopes that I'll find some cool people! I'm a pretty chill and open minded person, I like to be good buds with the people I RP with so I'd like for people to not be all too strict, and I won't be strict with you!

I don't have many rules, but I will state what I've been looking for.
I'm not really into these RPs where everything has to be planned, I feel like it kinda takes the fun out of things. I just kinda like throwing in random characters and seeing where it goes from there! I don't mind throwing back and forth a few ideas as to what to do so we don't hit a snag, but planning out a whoooole plot before even rping it seems like such a drag, y'know? Just go with the flooow.
The main thing is that I reaaaally don't like making new characters for a RP because of a set plot...It kind of kills my motivation to write when I'm using a character that I'm not fond of or haven't really bonded with. I've been RPing for about 7 years or so now, and throughout those years I've been constantly creating original characters that I've grown rather fond of, characters with their own backgrounds, personalities and ideals already! I've had some of them for years, and some of them are rather new, but either way I'm quite fond of most of them! So please, if you're someone who has been RPing for a while and you have a bunch of OCs that you consider your children by now, please hit me up! I love talking characters more than anything- because it's just so amazing to hear the beautiful ideas people have come up with and I most definitely love sharing mine.
I like all sorts of plots and genres, and support all sorts of ships and relationships! All I ask is for you to be fine with mature themes (Some of my characters do somewhat relate to the horror genre) and have decent grammar.

But yeah, please feel free to come talk to me! This was kinda lazy but I'm more than happy to answer any questions you may have about me, my style or my characters! I look forward to hearing from you all!

Hi! I'd be interested in rping with you!!! Hmu! My email is dankmemev6 at gmail . com

So an opportunity to not only roleplay with my OCs, but to also gush over them and learn more about someone else's lovely OCs? Count me in!

Seems rad!! I don't know if maybe you'd be interested in a Moira x Mercy RP? I only have one OC right now, and we can do one about OCs too maybe, but in the future :O.

Seems rad!! I don't know if maybe you'd be interested in a Moira x Mercy RP? I only have one OC right now, and we can do one about OCs too maybe, but in the future :O.
Aw man, I don't really like to Rp anything other than my own ocs, but you can still message me if you like!

Sounds cool. I've got an OC I'd like to debut. But canon RP is fun too

hey there, are you still looking? Got two characters I haven't played in ages and would love to RP again! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back