• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern looking for RP partners!

nighttide

Heya! I'm new here, and figured this would probably be a smart idea.
To start off, I do literate roleplay... I have not roleplayed in roughly a year, so I am pretty rusty... please pardon that, haha. I commonly use third person past tense/

I will indulge in a variety of roleplays. Please note that I will likely not do romantic boyxgirl/boyxboy roleplays... I will do girlxgirl, though! (I am a girl myself, and a lesbian at that.)

I will do just about any type of roleplay, but if we were to do a medieval theme, please don't expect me to use olden English.... Just pretend it's there.
I will do fandom rps, and those ones are
- beyond two souls (ocs and canon characters)
- va-11 hall-a (ocs and canon characters)
- dishonoured (ocs)
- saints row (ocs and canon characters)
- the walking dead (ocs and canon characters)
- honestly, just bring up a fandom and I'll tell you if i'd RP that or not.

ahhh okay this is all I have right now as far as my looking post. shoot me a comment or something of the sort if you're interested..! thanks (^:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back