• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Rp partners

Sirin

Guardian Angel
Hello  :)

Idea One

I had an idea about a girl suffering from anorexia. She had been kept in a hospital because of how severe it was. Now they are only letting her out if she goes to a building with other like her. Professionals are on site and watch over them but they have their own rooms like apartments. She would have to  live their until the professionals said she was good to go. Your guy can be a Professional looking to help or another person dealing with their problems.

Idea Two: 

Two gang leaders/mafia leaders have been fighting for the same city for years. It has always been just them fighting each other with other small gangs but they easily snuffed them out. It always came down to just them in the end. Though when a new and bigger gang moved into the city the two enemies need to come together to rid the new threat from their city 

Feel free to ask questions or offer ideas. 

Rules:

• I would like this to me a mature rp because of the content.

•I would like to rp with someone who is close in age. I am 19

•I have no limits so please tell me yours. 

• At least one paragraph 

• Please be a decent writer. Capitalization, punctuation, complete sentences. 

Pm or reply here :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back