• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for RP partners

Porcelain

So, I'm currently looking for some new partners, or it can be a small group (max 4)

Basic info:

- 18+. It just feels weird for me to RP with younger.

- Try to be literate. English isn't my first language, so I understand typos. But don't text-write.

- Be active. I understand that people have a life outside roleplaying, but reply at least three times a week.

- I prefer to play female characters, unless we double.

What am I looking for:

~ Family (I have an idea for this one)

~ Roommates

~ Gang member x Innocent person

~ Bad Boy x Good Girl

~ Bad Boy x Bad Girl

~ Cop x Criminal

~ Crimial x Victim

~ Girlfriend x Boyfriend's Best Friend

- I'm sure I've forgotten some, so if you want to do something else, tell me.

- If you're interested PM me, or write here

[QUOTE="Clarissa Black]I would be interested in doubling with you for any of them. Maybe we can combine them in a way?

[/QUOTE]
Sure. Pm me?

I am 26 and that is my picture in the corner, just so you know. also i can handle all of them, but i do enjoy the bad boy bad girl, thinking trailer park, or city streets. Or i can do good girl bad boy.

I would love to do something like that. Pm me?

katiebaby420 said:
I am 26 and that is my picture in the corner, just so you know. also i can handle all of them, but i do enjoy the bad boy bad girl, thinking trailer park, or city streets. Or i can do good girl bad boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back