• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Rp Partners: Updated

MoonPhenix

Petty Princess
I normally play female characters, but I am open for change! I've never done a M/M rp before, but I am willing to try it out. I've only recently got into yaoi and that such, so it might take some adjustment on my end :)

I need someone that can challenge my characters. I don't want someone that is just...going to roll over and for lack of words be a pussy. I've been craving someone to play dominate characters, they can be total dicks for all I care. As long as there is some type of development and their not big babies I'll be happy.
  • Please no one lining, unless of course it's called for. But even then I would like more then just 'They went to the door.' or 'They sat' like...what...what is that?! How does one respond to that, give it some life, some description! How did they sit down, did they throw themselves into the seat and slump back or are they sitting like they have a stick up their butt? Honestly there are better ways to type something like that out. Try and give me about 4-7 sentences in your post, or more if you can manage that! I want to know what your character is thinking how they are feeling, not just how they react to something! There are so many layers to go through and so many thoughts and emotions to experience.
  • No instant romances. Like...ugh I can't stand that. Sure if they suddenly have a crush that is totally fine, but do not expect me to be happy or continue if after the first couple of post you want some heavy relationship thing going on. I love, love, love to develop that shit! Lets make it an adventure before they start making out and fall deeply in love
I'm not the best at taking the lead of things, but if you are by all means lead the way! I am perfectly happy with following and seeing where the story goes. On the other hand if you need me to be the leader too, then I'll do it. No worries for that, I'll try my best.

As of right now I have a strong craving for a vampire rp! I really want to do one that or a demon or some other kind of fanstay creature. As long as their not a werewolf, I've been over done with werewolves rps and have taken a great distaste to them.

My idea for the demon Rp is that Muse A (my character) and Muse B (your character/the demon) were best friends growing. They were inseparable and many would even say they were soulmates with how much time they spent together. Then one night their town became under attack by another town/kingdom. Muse B tried his best to protect Muse A but it was all in vain. Muse A ends up getting killed and in a full blown rage Muse B goes on a killing spree, sparing no one, soon though they end up getting killed as well.
Muse B ends up going to hell for his sins and turning into a demon because of his killings. He spent years and years wallowing about what happened, he turned into a meaner and bitter form of himself. Eventually Muse A is reborn back into the world and Muse B wants them back.

This can start a couple of ways. We can start with Muse A as a child and Muse B helping them grow up/protecting them along the way. Or we can do a college/high school where Muse B tries to get close to Muse A and so on and so forth. Or they could even be adults and Muse A is just now moving out on their own, the possibilitys are endless!! I am picturing this as a F/M but I can try M/M if that works better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back