• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP partners: Primarily for a paranormal RP but other ideas are definitely welcome :)

Snackofthefuture

A lil Woozy right now
Roleplay Availability
Hey, what's up guys, I'm looking for some RP partners to create some new stories with.
I'll do most genres and I write a decent amount so I can make detailed decent posts.
In my partners, I'm looking for people who can use proper grammar and write decent length posts all the while staying creative and original.
I prefer mixing genres and I like having multiple characters so I'm looking for people who do that sorta thing as well.
My preferred single genres are Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Adventure and Romance though It's better to mix em up and focus on an all-around approach to the RP I think.
I have some ideas for RP settings already thought of that ill post below. Making OCs for already established settings is cool too though like OC supers for a Marvel universe or some anime like Boku No Hero Academia.

Idea 1:
SCPesque- Paranormal World.
A Modern world with monsters, vampires, werewolves, and other paranormal entities of your choosing.
The paranormal actually existing is common knowledge having come to the forefront of the world stage several decades back. Companies sorta like private military/bounty hunter type organizations have been set up to fight hostile entities and terrorist organizations. And the story focuses on an up and coming company with a bunch of fresh good talent They fight with magic, swords/melee weapons/guns, and shit.
There are many, many abilities such as Bonding- There are two types of bonding, one good, and the other not so much Demons are chill to bond with but Daemons will fuck your shit up. (bonding with a daemon is like taboo, bonding with a demon is chill so long as you have a license).
Spirits are also a thing being normally humanoid half-human like creatures. Their host grants them a anchor to this world and they Grant their host powers. For example, a siren-based spirit would Grant their human the power to control people through song. What people consider dangerous about spirits is that a spirit and human can 'fuse', which creates an extremely powerful and destructive creature. Of course, the human and spirit can unfuse. If the bond between a human and spirit isn't strong enough or the fusion is done incorrect, something goes wrong, ECT, then the fusion becomes more like a monster with no emotions. They are power hungry and it corrupts the mind of both the spirit and the human. Fusions are hard to get perfect, so they have remained a rarity in the world.

Idea 2: Post Apocalyptic snow world.
Basically, Post Apocalyptic world with raiders and the like but in a near Ice Age like world with aliens, mutants and strange plants that can grow in the near harshest of conditions. Sort of similar to Lost Planet 1 in terms of aesthetic but more people are alive, less giant monsters and fewer mechas.
I have more info for this RP wrote down but I don't want to do it as much so I'm leaving it vaguer ig lmao

Hey, what's up guys, I'm looking for some RP partners to create some new stories with.
I'll do most genres and I write a decent amount so I can make detailed decent posts.
In my partners, I'm looking for people who can use proper grammar and write decent length posts all the while staying creative and original.
I prefer mixing genres and I like having multiple characters so I'm looking for people who do that sorta thing as well.
My preferred single genres are Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Adventure and Romance though It's better to mix em up and focus on an all-around approach to the RP I think.
I have some ideas for RP settings already thought of that ill post below. Making OCs for already established settings is cool too though like OC supers for a Marvel universe or some anime like Boku No Hero Academia.

Idea 1: SCPesque- Paranormal World.
A Modern world with monsters, vampires, werewolves, and other paranormal entities of your choosing.
The paranormal actually existing is common knowledge having come to the forefront of the world stage several decades back. Companies sorta like private military/bounty hunter type organizations have been set up to fight hostile entities and terrorist organizations. And the story focuses on an up and coming company with a bunch of fresh good talent They fight with magic, swords/melee weapons/guns, and shit.
There are many, many abilities such as Bonding- There are two types of bonding, one good, and the other not so much Demons are chill to bond with but Daemons will fuck your shit up. (bonding with a daemon is like taboo, bonding with a demon is chill so long as you have a license).
Spirits are also a thing being normally humanoid half-human like creatures. Their host grants them a anchor to this world and they Grant their host powers. For example, a siren-based spirit would Grant their human the power to control people through song. What people consider dangerous about spirits is that a spirit and human can 'fuse', which creates an extremely powerful and destructive creature. Of course, the human and spirit can unfuse. If the bond between a human and spirit isn't strong enough or the fusion is done incorrect, something goes wrong, ECT, then the fusion becomes more like a monster with no emotions. They are power hungry and it corrupts the mind of both the spirit and the human. Fusions are hard to get perfect, so they have remained a rarity in the world.

Idea 2: Post Apocalyptic snow world.
Basically, Post Apocalyptic world with raiders and the like but in a near Ice Age like world with aliens, mutants and strange plants that can grow in the near harshest of conditions. Sort of similar to Lost Planet 1 in terms of aesthetic but more people are alive, less giant monsters and fewer mechas.
I have more info for this RP wrote down but I don't want to do it as much so I'm leaving it vaguer ig lmao

May I do idea 1??

I'm a bit new to rping but if your patient with me I'm sure we can do something good. I do poems and draw I'm pretty creative if it counts for anything lol. Never thought I'd need to keep an RP for reference though.
Don't worry, so long as your posts are about paragraph length with good grammar you'll be fine.
It can be any sort of writing from your past, like another RP or a favorite CS.
You draw as well? Thats excellent lol! Other artists are always welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back