• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for RP partners! (Obviously!)

Kaira

Hello! So obviously I'm here because I'm craving a 1x1! I don't really have any do's or donts, besides the obvious. No one liners, don't drop off the face of the earth, without at least letting me know! I prefer playing fxm, with me being the female, or I can do mxm. I'm typically on at least once a day, but usually more. I'm open to any and all types of roleplay! I only know a few fandoms, and I don't typically like roleplaying the main characters, or with them. I'd love if you could shoot a pm my way if you're interested, or comment here and I can send one to you! I'm open to all ideas!

Would you be up for a mxf roleplay? I've got a good idea I've been working on that I'd love to tell you about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back