• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP partners (MxM)

Eriri

Hi!
I'm looking for people to roleplay MxM pairings with me.
Generally, I'm willing to experiment with any genres- I am down for anything as long as there is a solid backstory. If you have any ideas, please feel free to share them with me!

I am not picky in terms of "Sub" / "Dom" roles. I believe that such would naturally follow along with the development of the plot.

I am not particular about grammar-as long as what you are trying to convey is understandable.
My reply lengths vary from 2 to 5 paragraphs, it might exceed that stated amount if I have the time or I happen to be inspired. All that I ask for is to at least try to match the length of my reply- it could be shorter (anything between 2-3 paragraphs is ideal ) but please do not reduce it to 5 sentences. I apologize that I might come off as demanding but it is really difficult for me to continue the roleplay with the lack of details.
I am not over anal about how long you take to reply. We are all busy people, so you can take your time. It is more important to settle irl business before everything. I'll reply once a day or once in every two days due to my intensive school schedule, so if you want someone who could reply fast, I'm not the right person for you.
I'm also totally ditch-friendly. I'll be happy to start a new roleplay if you want.

Do send me a PM if you're interested! I can't send one as of now as this is a new account;; Otherwise, you can reply to this thread. I will send a message as soon as I reach the 10+ post requirement.

I look forward to roleplaying with you all~!

P.S. : I'm also looking for people who are in Persona 5 fandom. I usually roleplay as Akira. I'm happy to do shippy stuff for any characters.
I'm trash for Yusuke X Akira pairing in particular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back