• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Rp Partners, More the Merrier

BlueBeauty

Barrel Rider
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I'm looking for a few rp partners that would atleast post a few times a day and not just stop responding all of a sudden, cause we all know how annoying that is. I'm not good at this introduction stuff. And I thought I had it down...Moving on!

I'm open to all kinds of rp, preferably adventure, action, romance stuff like that but I'm mostly lookng for romantic rps, as long as there's a little adventure. It can be anything from bullies to the end of the world.

I only do MxF. 

I don't care about response length, though my responses will probably be short depending on how much detail came from your post.

I mostly play Female but I am open to being a male character.

No godmodding, obviously.

I don't care about cursing.

And let me know if you have to go, or are going to be gone for a while. If you want to quit please tell me, don't just leave without a trace.

And now some fandom rps I'd be open to doing:

Blue: Definatly

Red: Maybe

Sailor Moon

Death Note

Phantom of The Opera

Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir

Doctor Who

Sherlock

Tokyo Ghoul

Vampire Knight

Can't think of anymore at the moment but these are atleast series I know.

If you're interested please PM me, thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
BlueBeauty.I would love to rp with you,My character is kinda Godmodding...But not really.He has a lot of Power/Magic And his Name is Arata.But Hes like a Six Year Old With that And Can be very Stupid in situations,Even with Power He can be Hit down With a single Blow. Description:Name:Arata Sauka,15,Powerful,Shyish,Perverted,Nice,Childish.

Oh yeah sorry.Black Hair With Red Stripes He wears a White Jacket And Quite Handsome ^_^  Blue Jeans.

I'd love to RP either Miraculous or POTO (or both, if you want :) )!  No 18+ for me, please...  I'm very G-rated.  Note:  There will probably be some days when I can't post, depending, but I can talk to you more about that if you're interested?

Um Hi I watch Miraculouas And Some Anime. I'm Fine With 18+ I would like to rp with you. Message Me If You want to hear my Character.

what about post-apocalyptic worrld with magic and mettleing gods with or without zombies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back