• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for RP Partners! (Everyone welcome!)

linnyjo2001

Hello there! My name is Lindsey, and I have been feeling bored. I am on the look out for more RPs and I really prefer MxF, just because I'm not totally comfortable RPing as a guy.

Some things that I'm looking for in a RP partner:
- I'd prefer to have a long-term RP, and if you were becoming un-interested to tell me instead of ditching ^w^
- Literate or some-what correct grammar, please! I like talking OOC but when "lol" or "brb" are used in the RP, I will start to lose interest.
- Responses! I totally get that people have lives, trust me, I have one too. But I would like to have at least a semi-active RP so that I don't lose hope ^w^

Since I am not super comfortable with RPing as a guy, I might be able to double in some cases! Note that I am not very good at it, but I am willing to be open minded and try ^w^
I am not on this site very often, but I have discord downloaded to my phone, which is on me all the time. So, that being said, I am more likely to respond through discord! ^u^

Themes that I am really craving have *** and roles that I want to play are bolded. I also do a few select fandoms, the main fandom being Undertale. Since some interests are school settings, they'll be set in College :)

*** Patron Customer x Barista/Bartender ***
*** Detective x Partner ***
*** Detective x Criminal/Suspect ***
** Gang Leader/Member x Civilian **
** Bad Boy x Good Girl **
** Professor x Student **
* Jock/Popular x Nerd *
New Student x Unpopular

Undertale:

Pairs:
*** OC x Sans ***
*** OC x Papyrus ***
*** OC x Grillby ***

AUs:
***Underswap
**Underfell
**Undertale

****UPDATE**** : Since I am still going to learn for 9 months, I will be busier than normal, but I will be able to reply during lunch, before and after school. (I'm going into 11th if you must know) But don't let this deter your attraction to my prompts! lol Also, I said this already, but I don't really hop on here often, so if I don't get to ya, I forgot about the website temporarily lmao Sorry about that!! ****

Last edited:
If you are willing to add me to your list of partners, i'd love to be one! Since I prefer to be male characters, I'd be happy to fill that side for you! I also use discord. So if you wish to role play, please message TheSparklyPolygon#0611

Hey! I'm interested so I was wondering what your discord is? :)
Hey there! :D My discord is linnyjo2001 #4542

Hi, if you're still looking for a partner I'm interested
I'm still looking for partners! My discord is linnyjo2001 #4542

If you are willing to add me to your list of partners, i'd love to be one! Since I prefer to be male characters, I'd be happy to fill that side for you! I also use discord. So if you wish to role play, please message TheSparklyPolygon#0611
I am going to add you ASAP, look out for linnyjo2001 #4542 xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back