• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

looking for rp partners :3

Fukami

okay so... i'm looking for partners that'd be willing to rp omorashi :3 along with these fandoms below

Ib

Hotorubi no mori e

the forest of drizzling rain

OFF

Dangan ronpa

wadanohara and the great blue sea

Ice Scream (mogeko)

Mad father

Poison bugs (mogeko)

requirements: you just need to be on alot :3 oh... and tell me the fandoms you'll rp and if you rp omorashi or not

^_^ sweet! any specific characters you'll rp though, from the first and/or second game? just curious

^_^ heres a list of characters i enjoy being

Gundam, Souda, Ibuki, Sonia,Celestia,Togami, Oowada, and Ishimaru

you can feel free to pick out of any of those for me to rp as :3 you don't have to if you don't want to... and i honestly dont mind crossovers between the two games ^_^ for an example: say Nagito met Celestia... or Togami met Hajime

:P i wouldn't mind rp'ing that XP it's just, when i rp as ibuki, i do it headcannon wise, and i tend to make her very obnoxious, and easily bored XP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back