• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for rp partner

Miya

Hi and good evening/afternoon/morning/night, wherever you may be.

I'm Miya and I'm nearing my 27th birthday. My current time zone is GMT+2.
I've been lurking here for quite a while, both on the forum and on the Discord server. I'm very new to forums but not at all new to RP, which I've been doing for 12-15 years by now. I have an RP partner, but I can see the end of our relationship approaching as their life is becoming incompatible with roleplay and their interests are shifting. Therefore I am looking for a new 1on1 RP partner. I would prefer it to be a long-term thing, but I could also give short-terms a shot. Who knows, it might develop into a long-term!

However, I do have some preferences that make it very hard to find new people to RP with, so I'm going to be upfront about them:
- I RP with people above 23-ish only, because that is what I am comfortable with as I've passed my mid-twenties myself.

- Decent grammar and linguistic skill
- I RP female characters only, prefer my partners to be male and for their main character(s) to be male as well. Other than that there is most certainly room to have side-characters of any gender and sexual orientation.
- The chars I prefer to play are young. It is what I am comfortable with and what I'm good at. I prefer the character I RP against to be adult, however. I don't want to RP a kindergarten.

- I RP on Discord only.

If the things above haven't put you off yet, here's what I am interested in:
- Slice of life (albeit with some low-fantasy elements to spice things up). Father/daughter is a favorite of mine. I guess I like feeling cared for/loved/guarded.
- High and low fantasy

- Dystopian world
- Gothic, Lovecraftian

Convince me:
- Sci-fi

- Steampunk

Whilst I have no definite RP setting thought out yet, I hope that anyone who is interested will want to work that out with me. I work fast and eagerly!
Mind that I tend to seem standoffish and blunt to begin with. I will want to get to know you before I am comfortable RPing with you and then I will loosen up and become less private. Hopefully, we'll not only end up good RP partners but also good friends.

I am available most of the time.

If you're at all interested, contact me on Discord, tag Lacrimiya#6184. I look forward to the stories we may build together!

Well, I am just below the age threshold ( bloody mid-October birthday! ) but I do hope you end up finding your new partner!

Well, I am just below the age threshold ( bloody mid-October birthday! ) but I do hope you end up finding your new partner!
Hello! Don't worry, the -ish was there to suggest that there is some leniency to the age threshold. Feel free to contact me on discord if you're interested still.

Hello! Don't worry, the -ish was there to suggest that there is some leniency to the age threshold. Feel free to contact me on discord if you're interested still.

Oh I gladly well! Uni and work just have been hell else I´d have already done so :)

Well, I was interested, but then you said 23ish, I'm 21, so if that counts as 23ish then I'd be more than happy to rp with you! If not, then best of luck out there in the fields of roleplay!!

Well, I was interested, but then you said 23ish, I'm 21, so if that counts as 23ish then I'd be more than happy to rp with you! If not, then best of luck out there in the fields of roleplay!!
I won't refuse you just because of your age! The reason I set a soft-limit on age is that it's just easier to not just rp, but also ooc chat with someone who has the same reference points as you. Just growing up around the same time and being at the same stage in life. It doesn't have to be a problem, though! It's absolutely still possible for us to get on just great. It depends on the person, really. If you're interested, don't be anxious about sending me a message on Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back