• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for rp partner!

dauqhter

yep ! im looking for a rp partner. I usually play a female, or feminine characters, but I can always branch out if need be.

I can do original plots or plots based in a fandom, I don't really care.
(never with canon characters, please)

I'm preferably looking for someone 13-16, since I myself am 14.

Please have at least 4 sentences minimum per response, and decent grammar. Please be able to match this (one of my posts) (please note that there is cussing in it, and that I cuss a lot ic and ooc!)
"Kam opened her eyes slowly. Everything hurt, from her toes all the way to her head. "Dammit..." She murmured to herself. A nurse walked in the hospital room, and Kam's eyes opened extremely wide. "Where am I?" She said, trying to get out of the bed but finding herself unable to move from pain. "Umm.. You're in the hospital, miss," the nurse responded, going over to Kam and checking her stats. "Shit, Kam said quietly. "How did I get here? I don't remember anything..." She asked, trailing off. "You were intoxicated and driving," the nurse said. Kam frowned, and then remembered her ball python. "Clary! I need to get home to Clary... She needs fed...." Kam started shaking and felt sick. "I need my medicine," she said quickly. She didn't take her medicine that morning, and she always felt sick without it. "What are you taking?" The nurse asked. "Abillify, Lexipro, and Buspar," Kam responded shakily. The nurse nodded and left to consult Kam's files to see how much. When the nurse left, Kam started bawling. She would be kicked out of college. Her life was ruined. She would never be able to do anything again. She'd have to get a job at some fast food restaurant, and would never be able to support herself and Clary. Wait... What if she was on the news? Shit,shit,shit, she thought."

Fandom list:
Mystic Messenger
Skyrim
Heathers
Be More Chill
Detroit Become Human

What I'm into:
Romance with angst
Dark themes
Some supernatural stuff
School related plots
Yandere
Soulmate AU's

Please feel free to comment here or PM me ! also I'm new to this site , so sorry if I mess anything up!

And if you're going to be gone for awhile, please notify me ahead of time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back