• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking For RP Partner!

Hiya! I am Lili, I am totally new to this site, so please tell me if I am doing anything wrong here, and feel free to message me, I don't bite!
I would be interested in a partner that writes in the third person (this is a must, unless we specifically decide not to) and has some ideas! Just ask me about any sort of media to rp in and I will try to obtain it if I don't have it! I am very open to new ideas and things like that!
I will generally try to match the amount of text I receive, I just request that you keep it to one to two paragraphs. OCs welcome, but I don't have any of my own. I would prefer that each rp has a specific shipping in mind, but it is just fine if it doesn't.

Fandoms
-Yuri On Ice
-Hunter x Hunter
-Soul Eater

I am in a ton of other fandoms, just ask and I might be able to work that out with you! Thank you!

Oh yeah, I am also not the best roleplayer, I still need some practice. I occasionally get a bit out of character, so please understand. If you would prefer a skilled roleplayer, don't consider me (unless you need a Hisoka, because I have a lot of experience as Hisoka)

Let's do Soul Eater! Seen the anime like three times lol and read the whole manga only once. I have an oc that's Crona's older sister and has a demon weapon inside of her

Hiya, Lili, welcome to the site! I'm not familiar with any of those fandoms, but best of luck in your search for a partner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back