• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for rp partner

Real

Hello there. Starting off with the most important thing. I roleplay only on skype. Why? Because it comes with fast replies AND I'm not comfortable with writing entire paragraphs. I find them impersonal and they don't offer as much interaction as one or two lines of dialogue or movement do. This is just my opinion, so don't get angry.

I can try writing in paragraphs but I can't promise you I'll be good at it. So you'll have to bare with me...

I'm open to all sorts of ideas and characters, but I don't like anthros. Those are a big NoNo to me. 

I have a total of 12 characters, my main 2 being a male and a female. I can roleplay with just one or with more. More characters means more interaction, which is good.

I'm fine with them being humans or supernatural creatures too - although I've never had them as supernaturals in a roleplay before.

Please note that I like romance. Although my characters are set in pairs - for the novel I'm currently working on - in roleplays I'm open to pairing them with your peeps.

Another thing. Although English isn't my mother tongue I try to use a correct grammar. I would appreciate if you did that too.

Also, my time zone is UTC+2, so I would prefer my partner/partners to be in a time zone close to that. I know how inconvenient it is to stay up at night for no reason.

And I sometimes I talk ooc. I like to sometimes talk with the person I roleplay with, while roleplaying, of course. If you're against that, do let me know.

I think this is all? Hmm.... anyway, post here or send me a pm - whichever is more convenient to you - if you have any questions or would like to know more.

Anything, really. I can't say I like 'this' of 'that' more than 'this' or 'that'. I'm open to anything.

I know that's not really helpfull... sorry.

Hi

i would  like to chat on Skype and discuss some roles? 

go ahead and add me :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back