• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking For RP Partner (fingers crossed to long-term).

Marzikai

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
*Update - still looking.

Hello - My name is Marzi.

I’m not great with introductions, and this is my second time writing this because I erased it on accident. Curses.

So I’ll get to the point.

Male x Male only.

Demon (Me) x Human (You)

If interested, PM me.

Discord - Marzikai

IMG_2682.jpeg

Worship.

Year 15XX.

A boy under the clutches of his abusive father, lays fearful. His little sister sold off to pay for his egregious and heinous acts.

And a mother.. whose life was taken from her by their not just abusive father, but a jealous and paranoid one, no less.
Yet the boys future is not too far off, as his resemblance of his own mother shows more and more as he ages.

He must find his sister and flee. Flee from his father and their town.
Though, he needs help.

Who can help?
With a town that spits on them for having a gypsy mother, who should he turn to? He can’t go alone; Venturing into a world where creatures of nightmares and dreams exist.

The town witch might just do. What other choice does he have?

“ Summon a demon. But beware, their loyalty comes a cost..”

What cost?
What demon?

And how did this mere human steal the heart of one?

Last edited:
Any specific age ranges? Would you be ok to ooc? And is the rp on discord or rpn?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back